Whats for tea tonight?

Asda Pork meatballs with pasta. Ate before working out syns. whoops. 10 syns. Glad I didn't have many other syns today! They were tasty though.

I've never strayed from red before so my ee dinner was strange but good!
i roasted some tomato, red onion, and peppers and boiled up some tenderstem broccoli i also cooked up some wholewheat pasta spirals
i made a sauce from fat free fromage frais and mustard then mixed it all up with a few bits of left over gammon and it was scrummy! There was loads of veg so im pretty sure my 1/3 superfree was covered.

I made what i thought was enough for a portion but infact i only needed half so lunch tomorrow is sorted - woo

Hellooooo i'm bk full on it as of yesterday! After 3 weeks off plan!

Last night was salmon and veg and parsley sauce

Tonight is spag bol :) mmmmm yummy!

Tonight is trout, watercress salad and new potatoes for hubby as I'm on red

Well, last nights toad in the hole was definitely scrummy :p
Today is a green day and hubby has requested vegetable pasta cheese bake -leeks, onions, cauli, broccoli, sweetcorn and pasta (50g dry weight for me) all mixed in home made cheese sauce and baked mmmmmmm for 1heA and 1.5 syns

Tonight im on Tofu stir fry
Tofu marinading in chilli, garlic, lime juice, 5 spice n soy sauce as I type, stir fry of curly kale, carrot, onion, peppers, might do some noodles

Tonights tea on EE - doing a roast chicken in slow cooker for first time....hope it good!will have it with little sw roasties veg and gravy( chicken is lay on some leek so will blitz that in some stock and add a bit of bisto for a gravy) nom nom followed by fizzy jelly

Tonights tea on EE - doing a roast chicken in slow cooker for first time....hope it good!will have it with little sw roasties veg and gravy( chicken is lay on some leek so will blitz that in some stock and add a bit of bisto for a gravy) nom nom followed by fizzy jelly

Hiya...sorry to poke my snout in :eek:, but is the skin still on the chicken in the slow cooker? if so don't forget that all the fat will have gone into the veggies below.... sorry if Im stating the obvious-just would hate for you to be eating syns without realising

Yesterday was hm chunky tomato soup and lf pork meatballs, it was yummy!! Today is a green day so I am thinking baked beans potato pie and brussels sprouts mmmm cannot wait!

Ouu i did this for the first time last night, was beautiful!!!! i just popped half a lemon and some garlic up its bum and some mixed spices on top. Didn't cook veggies in it, just popped it on bottom with about an inch of water.

Capricorn may have a point, i didn't serve up my hubby did and when i went back later to clean up there must have been about two inches of fatty jelly in bottom... but it might dry out without the skin on???

Oh forgot to say we're having "barney monday night rice" for tea with the left over chicken. I can't post links yet, but its on bbcgoodfood and have just adapted to make syn free and always add some extra veggies.

homemade spagbols for me tonight, yey.. i wonder if i can NOT fill my plate as much as normal lol..

Capricorn may have a point, i didn't serve up my hubby did and when i went back later to clean up there must have been about two inches of fatty jelly in bottom... but it might dry out without the skin on???
If you cook it with the skin on and just have the chicken it should be fine (I always roast chicken with its skin on and just take it off when its done )-I was just worried about if JOJO was going to blitz the veggies that have been soaking in the juices/fat and have them without counting syns for it...

Salmon marineaded in garlic, ginger and soy sauce, served with stir fry veg and noodles - all free on EE :)

Cheese & Onion comfort pie with Quorn Burgers and Beans, yumm!!

Back