Whats for tea tonight?

Roast pork steaks with veg, stuffing and gravy. No potatoes as I'm on a red day.
Had a bad night last night and went over the top with a take away :( feel so awful about it now, but I just couldnt be bothered to make anything. Another STS here I come :( although I dont seem to lose even when I'm 100% :(

Gammon cooked in slow cooker and 2 tbspoons chutney, mash, broccoli, peas and carrots

pretend trifle for pud- s/f jelly on bottom, banana custard muller in middle and o% fromage frais on that (with vanilla essence and spenda in) topped of with a strawberry!

Yesterday I had chilli con carni with pasta and my hea of cheese grated on top - tonight I will be having mushy pea curry with chips and rice.

Clearly an avid green day fan! :)

Homemade pizzas for me tonight!
I'm using the Tesco crusty wholemeal mix for the base (HEB)

I have no idea how much dough I will need or how much of a HEB it will end up resulting in, but I'm going to play it by ear. I'll part-bake my base and then weigh it to work out the HEB amount before putting the toppings on. I'm allowing both HEBs just in case!

toppings will be - tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, mixed herbs, small amount of ricotta cheese (2 syns) low fat cheddar (HEA2) courgette, red peppers, red onion, and spinach.

Made the classic chicken curry in this months slimming world magazine - tried it already its delicious - can't believe its diet food

we are on EE here tea tonight is

jkt pot
chicken breast
and sw bbq syn free sauce
roasted peppers,onions,mushrooms,courgettes

What is baked beans potato pie or is it just potato pie with baked beans? Sounds a lethal combo with sprouts lol
Emsie
I don't remember who posted this receipe but sounded very filling and very easy to make!!!
I just added softened carrots, onions, garlic and lots of thyme to baked beans, then mashed potato on top ( I mixed one sweet potato with lots of normal spuds) with two allowances of lf cheese sprinkled on top!!!!

Do you know I've still not got my magazine!

Mine finally arrived this morning Elb - I think the post is slowly starting to catch up with itself after the snow/xmas chaos!

Mine finally arrived this morning Elb - I think the post is slowly starting to catch up with itself after the snow/xmas chaos!
Oh well if I'm not the only one I'm not too worried then! :D It's so dissappointing though, I can't wait to read it :( Having to stop myself from searching it out in a shop! haha

I'm having pork steak, mashed sweet potatoes and salad!! Yummmmm

And I've also made a big pan of veg soup for snacking!!

I'm having bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted gnocchi and steamed broccoli, green beans and carrots.

Wicca303 said:
I'm having bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted gnocchi and steamed broccoli, green beans and carrots.

Yum I fancy trying roast gnocchi. Do u make your own or shop bought and do they have syns??

I'm on herby salmon burgers and sw chips with a bit side of veg

jellibabe said:
Yum I fancy trying roast gnocchi. Do u make your own or shop bought and do they have syns??

I'm on herby salmon burgers and sw chips with a bit side of veg

Shop bought. It's a Nigella tip. But I use FryLight in place of veg oil. 1/2 a bag should do 2 with other stuff to go with it. Tip onto a shallow baking tray sprayed with fry light bake at 200c for about 20 minutes turning halfway through cooking. They're like little roast potatoes.

They're 1.5 syns per 100gr cooked (without fat)

Wicca303 said:
Shop bought. It's a Nigella tip. But I use FryLight in place of veg oil. 1/2 a bag should do 2 with other stuff to go with it. Tip onto a shallow baking tray sprayed with fry light bake at 200c for about 20 minutes turning halfway through cooking. They're like little roast potatoes.

They're 1.5 syns per 100gr cooked (without fat)

Ooo thank you for this. I did see them on nigella an wanted to try, excited they are diet friendly :)
On my shopping list for weekend

Back