Whats for tea tonight?

After much deliberation I decided on breadcrumbed chicken goujons (2.5 syns for paxo breadcrumbs) with wedges and superfree veg. May have some extra light Mayo too!

we had slimming world chips ham and beans :eek:)

Homemade pizzas for me tonight!
I'm using the Tesco crusty wholemeal mix for the base (HEB)

I have no idea how much dough I will need or how much of a HEB it will end up resulting in, but I'm going to play it by ear. I'll part-bake my base and then weigh it to work out the HEB amount before putting the toppings on. I'm allowing both HEBs just in case!

toppings will be - tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, mixed herbs, small amount of ricotta cheese (2 syns) low fat cheddar (HEA2) courgette, red peppers, red onion, and spinach.

Hi Katy :)

This link has info on the Tesco bread mix pizza...

I have my OWN new Healthy Extra!! « Dietgrrl

I actually managed to be bothered to cook tonight, so we had roasted pork steaks, mashed spuds, carrots, sprouts, courgette, stuffing and gravy (for my days syns)

Syn free spag bol tonight. Either topped with parmesan or reduced fat cheddar depending on what mood I'm in, from my HEXa.
Served with salad

Good morning all :wavey:
Back to red for me today... yesterdays green was far to heavy for me :confused: and I only managed 1 heB :slap:
so then it will be :-
  • goan pork curry (0.5)
  • 198g potato (B) -wedged in :-
  • 1/4 tsp oil (0.5)
  • Bowl of tickled cabbage
I put the pork in to marinade overnight and its now in the slow cooker for the duration, hubby will have rice with his and I will "try" and put the extras in the fridge for another day -IF I can get them past hubby :p

I'm having Pork Chops with apple sauce, mustard mash and plenty of veg, and a splash of gravy.

hi, tonight, were having frying steak, onions, mushrooms and jacket potatoes and beans.

Tonight was going to be meatballs but I've just realised I've got no eggs :(
Anyone know if I can do them without? They seem to fall apart for me if I dont use breadcrumbs AND an egg

Tonight was going to be meatballs but I've just realised I've got no eggs :(
Anyone know if I can do them without? They seem to fall apart for me if I dont use breadcrumbs AND an egg

Hiya elb ,
I never use eggs or breadcrumbs... do you have any fat free natural yoghurt/quark etc? I add approx 2tbs per 500g meat -along with the spices, capers etc -it keeps them really juicy

Continuing with this weeks fish theme is salmon and veg for me

Hiya elb ,
I never use eggs or breadcrumbs... do you have any fat free natural yoghurt/quark etc? I add approx 2tbs per 500g meat -along with the spices, capers etc -it keeps them really juicy
Unfortunately no, I havent got either of those. We're at the "using things up" stage until the shopping is delivered on saturday.

I think I've decided what to do with the mince!
I'm going to make spicy savoury mince:

beef mince, onion, peppers, grated carrot, kidney beans, mushrooms, courgette all cooked up together with some mixed herbs, chilli powder and a bit of worcestershire sauce.
So it'll essentially be dry, but my god is it going to by nice!!! Really fancy this now!

Steak onion, mushrooms, sw chips seasoned with chilli n garlic, side salad & corn on the cob for me :)

Back