Whats for tea tonight?

Ham, eggs, SW chips and beans

Yum roll on 7.00pm

Hungarian goulash from the sw website with rice, broccoli and carrots followed by sugar free jelly and 0% fromage frais with vanilla essence and splenda in and a strawberry on top.

elb4160 : Emma, re the meatballs. I don't use eggs or breadcrums either, what I do is put it in a food processor with spices and garlic puree and pre fried cooled chopped onions and then I just blitz it. It makes the meat bind together on its own! Good luck with whateve you choose to make. x

elb4160 : Emma, re the meatballs. I don't use eggs or breadcrums either, what I do is put it in a food processor with spices and garlic puree and pre fried cooled chopped onions and then I just blitz it. It makes the meat bind together on its own! Good luck with whateve you choose to make. x
Ahh I don't have a food processor :( Damn my kitchen haha:cry:

I'm gonna make a chicken jalfrezi out of a curry booklet I got with a sw mag a while ago. Not done it before. Hope its nice!

Lesley x

It is very nice, I've made that one a few times now :)

I'm making Spicy Bean Lasagne for the rest of the family but as I'm not overly keen on that, I'm having left over Cottage Pie from last night :)

Beef ramen noodle soup out of the SW magazine - I was going to make a stir fry but then I remembered that, soupy spicy noodley yumminess in a bowl (I hope!). Then a banana chopped up with a toffee muller light,, 2 chocs out the Christmas stash that my boyfriend is keeping guarded from me, and a glass of wine (as it's Friday!)

I'm going to try the chicken tikka massala recipe out of the first week booklet you get in your pack. It seems a bit too simple though.... Marinate some chicken in Yog and spices, cook then add fromage frais.
Has anyone tried this? Or can anyone recommend a better creamy chicken curry recipe?
I'm going to have some brown rice and (I know it's kinky) mashed swede with it

Lisaberry said:
I'm going to try the chicken tikka massala recipe out of the first week booklet you get in your pack. It seems a bit too simple though.... Marinate some chicken in Yog and spices, cook then add fromage frais.
Has anyone tried this? Or can anyone recommend a better creamy chicken curry recipe?
I'm going to have some brown rice and (I know it's kinky) mashed swede with it

I just use a packet of the Schwartz curry spices, loads of veg, tin of tomatoes and a couple of spoons of fat free natural yog and call it a masala, looks and tastes like one to me :)

And this is also what is for tea tonight along with brown rice

I am eating out tonight as I am going to see Sarah Mclachlan in concert. I will probably choose a healthy tomato based pasta or a salad with a vinegarette style dressing.

I've just made a big pot of soup for lunches but it smells divine so might have that, but my plan was to have pasta with broccoli, asparagus, green beans, using some HExA Laughing Cows to do a cheesy sauce.

BritMumInCanada said:
I am eating out tonight as I am going to see Sarah Mclachlan in concert. I will probably choose a healthy tomato based pasta or a salad with a vinegarette style dressing.

I love Sarah McLachlan. She has such a powerful earthy voice. Am so jealous. :)

Wicca303 said:
I love Sarah McLachlan. She has such a powerful earthy voice. Am so jealous. :)

I have loved her music for such a long time. I was ecstatic when I found out she was doing a concert locally to me. Bump seems to like it when I play her stuff to, so I expect she will be having a wriggle about tonight. :)

Completely envious! Her voice is stunning. Have a lovely time. :)

We were either going to have a Quorn Stirfry with Egg Noodles or a homemade "Veggie Nando's" (Pitta with Portobello Mushrooms, Halloumi) and Salad with Spicy Rice and Macho Peas and Hot Nando's sauce but I think I have just talked myself into the latter, yumm!!

I am having this tonight! :clap:

I was googling a recipe for Nando's spicy rice and read it is very similar to Uncle Ben's Mexican (2.5 syns a pouch) so having it with that. I've had no syns today so I'm going to fill my boots :D

Back