Whats for tea tonight?

Well our tea is delayed as we've run out of Gas because bone idle son decided to use the last of it by turning on the central heating so he could dry his pants on the radiator !!! :mad:

Got to wait for the missus to come home from work because she's got the top up card :sigh:, She's not too happy her tea won't be ready on time as she's going out tonight too :rolleyes:

I've made a pasta bake just by throwing in some odds and sods, low fat sausages made into little meat balls, multi coloured pasta and topped with low fat cheese.

If I have to say so myself it was so good I am actually feeling pretty pleased with myself :D

i am having slimming world approved spicy sausages,swede and carrott mash,mushy peas and sweetcorn.

Lamb bhuna from the indian (13 syns) and plain boiled rice. Also a couple of vodkas. Saved syns all week :)

Well we were going to have a nice slap up home made SW friendly meal tonight (hubby & I) but he is in bed poorly sick :(

I have ended up having a cross & blackwell macaroni pasta cheese (I have allowed 2.5syns for this even though I never use butter to make the mix), & will have lots of fresh slices of melon for my pudding. I even have a HEb option left so might indulge in my Alpen lights too!!!

Ooo - it was LOVELY! (But then, had done an exercise class and Asda fruit shop on the way back so I'd built up an appetite!)

Chilli and green beans and cabbage.
Meringue nest, strawberries and creme fraise (sp) for pudding - D E V I N E

I've had garlic chicken curry and rice. It was lovely. And I'm so full I'm going to save my fruit salad & mullerlight yoghurt for supper!!

Alcoholiday said:
It is very nice, I've made that one a few times now :)

I'm making Spicy Bean Lasagne for the rest of the family but as I'm not overly keen on that, I'm having left over Cottage Pie from last night :)

It was bloody Lovely and I have more left for tomoz! Yum Yum xx

Green day - tonights tea was cheese(HEA) and onion omlette with Sw chips and beans, on nights so dinner (yep swap my dinner and tea on nights) will be HM chicken(HEB) noodle soup nom nom

EE

Huge piece of steak

sw chips

h/m coleslaw

salad

e/light mayo

Pudding- lemon meringue quark

Tonight I'm going to Red Hot Buffet with my family, want to try and be as good as possible; so will be avoiding the dessert and deep fried sections. They have a bit where you can pick lots of veggies and meat and have them stir-fried while you wait. Might do that as I think it will be the better choice, and will have to have sushi to start.........not at all a hardship as I love sushi.

We have a venison and red wine casserole in the slow cooker right now.. Smells lovely!

Teriyaki salmon for me. Quick to make marinade using soy sauce, crushed garlic and grated ginger. Then stir fried with heaps and heaps of stir fry veg. Might add some noodles... yum.

Well last night I made the spicy mince as planned and had it with a small portion of rice, with another portion left over in the fridge.

I'm not decided on what to have tonight though, was going to do a slow cooked casserole but the asda order was late so I've not really got time to cook it now :(

Well last night I made the spicy mince as planned and had it with a small portion of rice, with another portion left over in the fridge.

I'm not decided on what to have tonight though, was going to do a slow cooked casserole but the asda order was late so I've not really got time to cook it now :(

If you cook it on high it will be ready for 6ish easily :)

Back