Whats for tea tonight?

We're having steak with onions and mushrooms, grilled tomatoes with garlic, SW spicy potato wedges and salad. Can't wait!!

Can anyone think of a quick and easy sauce for the steak? I have some quark, could I do something with that?

We're having steak with onions and mushrooms, grilled tomatoes with garlic, SW spicy potato wedges and salad. Can't wait!!

Can anyone think of a quick and easy sauce for the steak? I have some quark, could I do something with that?

My favourite one is: fry some onion add lots of mushrooms, and garlic fry until softened take off the heat add some quark stirr well add some fresh parsley (optional) and lots of fresh ground pepper and voila!!!!:drool:

Going to the Beefeater so probably steak, salad and jacket potato. I can't think of anything else I can have

I am craving salmon, so it will be some sort of salmon dish for me tonight. I can't wait. We are off to Costco, so will buy a huge fillet and portion up and freeze some.

I'm making spicy lamb meatballs or kebabs in a co-op WM pitta with rice, salad and a yoghurty dressing

I'm making spicy lamb meatballs or kebabs in a co-op WM pitta with rice, salad and a yoghurty dressing
Oooo that sounds lovely Sarah! stick a bit of mint in the yogurty dressing if you've got any! Or corriander is meant to be nice in it too!

Well its taken me this long to get around to thinking about dinner properly so definitely no time for the slow cooker now!
We've got some lovely gamon steaks delivered today from asda so I might do them, but honestly at the moment I'm not hungry in the slightest (having just eaten the leftovers from last nights mince) so I may try one of my "secret" shakes >_>

<_<

elb4160 said:
Oooo that sounds lovely Sarah! stick a bit of mint in the yogurty dressing if you've got any! Or corriander is meant to be nice in it too!

Thanks!
I've got some mint growing in the hanging basket outside (very hardy has lasted through snow and frosts!) so going to chop some of that up to add in yum

turkey meatballs in a tomato and veg sauce, with pasta.

hi, were having, beef cassorole, made with beef, parsnips, carrots, mushrooms, peepers, garlic cinamon, ginger, tomatoes, and stock, it smells lovely:D

We're having Chicken curry with pilau and spinach dhal all from this months SW mag. Have put curry in slow cooker and smells lovely!!!! hmmmm

We're having Chicken curry with pilau and spinach dhal all from this months SW mag. Have put curry in slow cooker and smells lovely!!!! hmmmm

Snap except for chicken curry :D did you find split yellow lentils or are you using split yellow peas?

I couldnt get the former, but the peas work the same apparently.

We're having take out as we've started renovating the kitchen so have exposed electrics and plaster on the floor.

I shall be having beef with mushrooms and steamed rice though.

Back