Whats for tea tonight?

Snap except for chicken curry :D did you find split yellow lentils or are you using split yellow peas?

I couldnt get the former, but the peas work the same apparently.

oops i didn't even realise, just checked the packet and are peas!!! have you soaked yours?

I am having a Quorn beef pieces stew and might treat myself to a small dumpling!

Having gammon too, with sw chips and mushy peas. Maybe a frylighted egg too. Plus a few syns worth of ketchup. Think i cud use all my weekly syns on table sauces.

Yummy spaghetti bol for tea tonight mmmm can't wait I'm bloody starving had to watch my hubby eat a bloody great big burger king at lunch time..... I was like u fattty!!! I had his tomato off of it lol

The Balsamic chicken ( or Quorn) with the round roasty potatoes out of the new magazine

Im on a red day -hubby requested lasagne:p so I synned my pasta but it still only came in at 1/2 heA and 4 syns ...very nice it was too :D
Th other half that is left will get split in 2 and frozen for hubby to take to work for warming up in the remoska this week.

We are having steak, mushrooms, mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts, carrots and gravy

Me and husband are following the plan together so will have 2 gin and slimline tonics each (he would rather have two bottles of lager) and a 2 finger kit kat each (cut up very very small) :D

Yummy homemade SW Chilli and Rice with a big bowl of salad on the side.. followed by a Mini Milk :p

x

BBQ chicken made with Schwartz perfect shake,
Slimming world chips
Cheese (HEA)
and salad :) YUM!

oops i didn't even realise, just checked the packet and are peas!!! have you soaked yours?

Yes I did everything it said and more cooked them for 2 hours :eek: still hard. It was not good.

Packet says 45mins - 1 hour to cook them, yeah right :D

I'm going to puree it down and see if it makes a soup if it does hubby says he will eat it.

My end result was nothing like the magazine.

sarah83 said:
I'm making spicy lamb meatballs or kebabs in a co-op WM pitta with rice, salad and a yoghurty dressing

Omg this was gorgeous. I flavoured the lamb with cumin, herbs, chilli, fresh mint and bound together with some natural yoghurt. I made it into meatballs as easier to cook. The yoghurt was mixed with chopped mint, lemon juice and a touch of splenda. Stuffed now!

I had sauteed potatoes, grilled chicken breast seasoned with schwartz shotz chicken seasoning, mushy peas and a load of carrots. Was really yummy :)

we had pork medallions (seasoned with mixed herbs), savory rice and a mixture of super free veg. totally stuffed now!

Back