Whats for tea tonight?

iv had sw chips & egg 'fried' rice & curry sauce (only a bit) 2syns & very yummy, oh had chicken tikka pieces with his, im doing green today so have another hb choice later, probably aldi crispbakes as you get 6 for healthy extra b & some cottage cheese

Yes I did everything it said and more cooked them for 2 hours :eek: still hard. It was not good.

Packet says 45mins - 1 hour to cook them, yeah right :D

I'm going to puree it down and see if it makes a soup if it does hubby says he will eat it.

My end result was nothing like the magazine.

Oh no!!!! mine wasn't that bad, won't be doing it again though.

The pilau and curry were delicious though x

Oh no!!!! mine wasn't that bad, won't be doing it again though.

The pilau and curry were delicious though x

Me neither, we pureed it down and it looks like wet grass :D a really dark green but tastes ok like pea soup apparently.

I wont be trying it though.

I had such a lovely tea I just had to share it with you all!!! I'm new to SW being on the band wagon since Tuesday and really liking it...I am trying red and green days mon-fri then EE at the weekends, anyway

I fried up a load of red onion, normal onion, mushroom, garlic in a bit of fry light, wacked in a bit of cooked chicken, lashing of soy sauce, then boiled some rice wacked that in with the veg and chicken...2 eggs in and hey presto the tastiest egg fried rice I have ever tasted!!! Better than any processed rubbish!!!

Try it or ask for more info xxx
Loving all your ideas so far love this forum lots x

chipbutty said:
iv had sw chips & egg 'fried' rice & curry sauce (only a bit) 2syns & very yummy, oh had chicken tikka pieces with his, im doing green today so have another hb choice later, probably aldi crispbakes as you get 6 for healthy extra b & some cottage cheese

Hey Chipbutty!!!

I have no idea of i am posting this right but Did you make the chicken tikka pieces or buy them ready to go?? If so where did you get them and are they syn free?? If not do you have the recipe or can you direct me to it?
I'm trying to avoid getting bored of plain n simple Chicken
Thanks in advance
Laura

hi, the chicken tikka pieces are from iceland, frozen but ready cooked, just need defrosting (info on pack) & are syn free, very tasty & easy to use :D

Wow!!! Brilliant thanks very much...Iceland here I come!!!

I cooked the Scandinavian Meatballs with pasta from this months mag, with a 1/3 of plate of veg.

The shop didn't have any dill, so I used coriander and crushed fennel seeds.

I was really nice and all of the family enjoyed it too!!!

Phew! I'm stuffed now! Mmm nom nom nom!
Had a chicken boob, SW roast potatoes, carrots, peas and a big pile of swede with gravy. Yum yum yum in my tum haha

Hi everyone, I have just rejoined sw after some months on ww and although I have lost weight I missed the old no weighing easy living on sw, so back I am for the forseeable future.

Tonight I had chicken curry with rice & 2 poppadums. I use Mayflower chinese style curry mix cos its my favourite curry and luckily not many syns either. For the sauce & poppadums it was only 6 syns. I know you can make a syn free curry but this one is worth the syns to me

hm peri peri chicken, spiced potato vedges, mushrooms stuffed with quark and garlic and lots of salad, it was soooo nice I could eat it again mmmm

today on red - had chicken stuffed with kerry low low(HEA) then smothered with syn free bbq sauce(used hot chilli powder so didn't taste 100% bbq sauce might try paprika next time......was still yummy)had it with loads of trees(broccoli) and sprouts. Another night shift for me so having a roast beef brown roll (heb) followed by half a fat free choc cake filling is sweetened quark with coconut essence..........i'm addicted to quark atm lol nommy nom

Tonight I've got beef casserole out the freezer. Trouble is I made it while I was off plan so it's about 5 syns for oil, flour and wine. I'm serving with roasted potatoes, parnips and carrots in my hexb olive oil

i think im going to make chicken tikka kebabs with mushrooms, onions and peppers tonight, with rice and salad.

Back