Whats for tea tonight?

Oh no not only is mother in law making cauliflower cheese she's also making Eve's pudding and custard!! Do I say no or enjoy a meal with family and eat lots less sins for the next few days!!!!

I'm having chicken, roasted pots and veggies! Cooked a chicken pn Friday so just using it up. Probably have hot couscous cake and yog for pud. Just made some mocha cupcakes for work and they look gooooooood!

New recruit to SW now on day 4
EE and loving it :D

Pan seared Salmon ( with lemon mayo dressing using Helmans extra, extra light 0.5 syns ) New potato, Cauli & Green beans
Plus the Expresso, creamy jelly pot ( this months mag ) was delish

That's gutting! I very rarely buy beef for that reason and I can't afford the really nice cuts.
I'm so disappointed :( It's been in the slow cooker all bloody day as well so its not something I just threw together either.
OH is probably going to have something else but I think I ate enough of it to count as a portion probably so I'll leave it unless I get hungry again, but its put me off to be honest :(

we just polished off roast beef (went to Morissons for milk end up with massive piece of meat- the price was reduced to almost nothing:) mashed pots with mustard, peas and carrots with free onion gravy with thyme, oh heaven...

I'm having jacket potato with tuna sweetcorn mixed with fat free natural yog, with a big salad and maybe a slice if curry cake :0) hope my jacket Hurries up I'm bloody starving!!

Hubby having tuna pasta sweetcorn with lashings of Mayo!! & a whole garlic baguette he's not dieting xx

Off to the boyfriend's parents for tea tonight, nom nom nom...

So it will be a roast dinner, avoiding the roast potatoes and yorkshire puddings (if she's doing them) and not too much gravy :)

syn free sausages, with mash and beans with 3x extra light laughing cow triangles + 2x leve tbsp ketchup
YUM!!

Wow Anne_Vixen that sounds DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

My pork dinner was gross!! Was not impressed with the Extra Matured business :(

We had the swedish meatballs from current sw mag. Didn't have the stuff to make the balls so made with half pork half beef mince, onion, mixed spices and oxo. Was really scrummy x

I think I'm ok cauliflower cheese, 1 potato and a few beans ok as combination of green day plus hex a which I've been under on all week. Eve's pudding about 10 syns, 2 glasses of home made wine (yummy) about 10 too and 3 for the custard bur have been under on syns so if I average for the week it's about 12 - so not a disaster!!!

Back