Whats for tea tonight?

jojogonnabeslim said:
6 eggs - seperated
to the yolks add 8/9 tbsp sweetner and 1 or 2 tsp flavouring of your choice and 1 oz flour 1 oz cocoa powder( if making choc cake) or 2 oz flour if doing plain sponge
whisk egg whites the fold into yolk mixture
bake in oven for 10/12 mins or untill springy to touch

whole cake is 9 syns

Thanks I will give it a go sounds yummy x

I'm having Beef + Stir fry Veg seasoned with Chinese five spice and a portion of pasta
and the coffee jelly pot from this months mag

Quorn burgers in a pitta with mushrooms and laughing cow light triangle. Im also have SW chips and beans :)

something with the extra lean beef mince I have in for today.

Not sure wether to do fajitas and spicy mince, kebab meat or a shepherds pie.

I am having homemade burgers with slimming world chips, salad and using Hex B for a wholemeal roll, yum. Also used no sins today so may add cheese and extra light Mayo. Yum. Cant wait!!

TheMissus said:
I've absolutely no idea at the mo! Might make a quorn sausage and lentil hotpot.

This sounds yummy! Do u have the recipe?

I have leftover quorn chilli and veggies tonight. Trying to pile on the speedy food this week after my little gain last week :(

Pork loin steaks, carrots also
sliced potatoes,onion,sliced tomatoes, 28g cheese grated done in oven, yum!

we are having a Indian feast tonight, i bought a Indian cookbook this week so have SW adapted some recipes.
We are having Tandori chicken/Quorn
bombay potatoes
SW onion bahjis
lentil dhal
onion rice
cant wait :)

I'm having a little treat today :) all within my syn entitlement of course :)

Sweet potato, spring, red onions, mushroom and lean corned beef (synned) it's gonna be amazing!!!

Enjoy your meals everyone they all sound great!!!

kasiapelasia said:
Pitta bread stuffed with cheese and onion and then toasted plus masssive salad and a piece of grilled chicken stuffed with more cheese :)

Wow!!! Now that sounds good x

were not having anything exciting, just pork loin steaks with sw chips and loads of super free veg, got melon, cherries, pomegranite (however you spell it) grapes and muller light for pudding

E/E today......had pasta bolognaise bake had loads and now stuffed.......for now;) later on gonna have HEB brown rolled toasted with 4tsp jam = 2 syns and some velvet crunch = 4 syns and some melon lol greedy pig well i need some snacks for top tv watching later on haha x

Back