Whats for tea tonight?

Yum yum yummy lasagne made with lots of veg in the mince bolognaise bit peppers/onions/mushrooms/celery and a cheese sauce mix on the top with an a of cheese was really yummy!

Proper fish from the fish man and SW chippies :) yummmyyyyyyy

Is this not syn free???????? if you're doing extra easy its a syn free meal just add extra veg for 1/3 super free or have some fruit for afters!

I used dry egg noodles, hate the straight to wok things. I have already used my HEA and HEB's today so was going to use my 7.5 for chicken breast but then did some changing around with the HE's and now I have only used 4 syns all day!

That chicken curry went down a treat! Had it with a small portion of rice, sliced banana (not cooked) and topped with some greek yogurt

elb4160 said:
Currently making a chicken curry. lots of herbs and spices, chicken, onion, peppers, carrots, green beans, tomatoes, chicken stock, greek yogurt and a small portion of rice for me.

Have you got the recipe hun? Or is it already on somewhere? How many sins are we talking?? Xxx

Have you got the recipe hun? Or is it already on somewhere? How many sins are we talking?? Xxx
It's not really a particular recipe, I just know the basics and make it up as I go along lol
It was 1 syn per serving as I used a bit of olive oil to fry the onions and garlic and as 1 tbsp is 2 syns and the curry was split between 2 of us there we have it! :D

I fried onion and garlic in olive oil, then added carrots, peppers and green beans, 4 tsp of chicken stock concentrate + a splodge of hot water to give the veg something to steam in.
Added white pepper powder, ground ginger, corriander, curry powder, bay leaves, and a bit of chilli powder for some spice.
Left it to cook untill the veg was cooked and then added a tin of chopped tomatoes and chopped up cooked chicken breasts.

Thats about it really :)

I had the express chicken fajita salad out of the new sw mag, it was lovely and I suspect it would be just as nice cold.

It was a quick and easy tea the rest of the family had it with tortillas.

sarah83 said:
I'm trying something new... Nigel Slater's Winter Roots and Lemon Roast which he made on his programme last week...

Basically scrubbed and steamed potatoes and jerusalem artichokes roasted with HEXB olive oil and lemon juice, and served with some parmesan shavings.
I'm serving with salad as on a green day.

Never tried jerusalem artichokes before so I'm looking forward to it...

Just to say this was lovely! Jerusalem artichokes were really nice - I'm trying to think what else I could do with them...

Recipes on BBC food if anyone wants to try

i had wholewheat pasta with chopped tomatoes, mushrooms , chicken, onions, red peppers, bit of crushed garlic and mixed herbs was yum yum yum had my hea of cheese sprinkled on to top was very tasty yum
then i had two satsumas
feel very full !!!!!!

Beef chilli out the freezer (2 syns for chorizo) with wedges, HEXA cheese and salad!

Morning everyone...
Another red day for me and Im making lemon and 5 spice chicken (3) its supposed to be chicken thighs but I don't like them so I sliced chicken breast and put it to marinade last night, and tonight I will turn it into a sti-fry with loads of onions, mushrooms, peppers, carrots, broccoli and I will spend another 2.5 syns on 28g peas and 28g sweetcorn :D

Back