Whats for tea tonight?

I am thinking about a midweek roast, grilled chicken breast, some roasties, carrots, cabbage and a little gravy.

SW Italian Meatballs with Passata & veg sauce (onion, garlic, mushrooms, green pepper) and pasta....yum!

Maybe a fritatta, pasta dish? What have you got in? Any chickpeas? You could make a very quick veggie curry or just a nice veggie pasta with some ham thrown in.

I had tuna, boiled egg, salad things (tomatoes, spring onion, green beans) and a cup of cous cous for lunch (made slightly spicy) yesterday and it was very quick and filling.

Thanks hun - was so late when i got home that i just made some veg soup in the end - 20 mins in the pan and a whizz with the blender - nom nom

Hayleyj123 said:
I am thinking about a midweek roast, grilled chicken breast, some roasties, carrots, cabbage and a little gravy.

What is the lowest syn way of making gravy with a roast? Also are Bisto granules ok syn wise?
Thanks Kelly x

yes they are 2 syns for 142ml bisto gravy granules:)

Spaghetti Carbonara made with lean bacon, low fat creme fraiche and my Hexa cheese.... YUMMMMMMMMMM!!!

I don't know :(
Was going to have mushy peas and maybe sw roast potatoes, does anyone have the recipe for SW mushy pea curry? x

I don't know :(
Was going to have mushy peas and maybe sw roast potatoes, does anyone have the recipe for SW mushy pea curry? x

This is how i do it - if using frozen mushy peas cook as normal, in the mean time fry off some onion and garlic with 2 tb sp curry powder(of your choice) and a tin of tomatoes, when the peas are cooked add the tomatoes etc and also a tin of beans , heat and serve. I've used this as a base and had it with chicken or quorn before now very nom! enjoy

on a red day - trying the shwartz slow cook packets(6 syns in total) today so have the beef and tomato one, but added carrots and mushrooms as well as the peppers and onions it suggests. will have that with some broccoli and sprouts, probably have a 1/3 of this so 2 syns.for puds will have melon strawberries and some frozen berries.....superspeed fest!

Chicken stirfry with DRY egg noddles
Followed with plenty of fruit

Back