Whats for tea tonight?

tonight i'm making pasta with roasted sweet red peppers (frylight), tesco herb and garlic low fat soft cheese (3 syns for 56g) and rocket leaves

I can't decide what to have tonight! I didnt have a chance to do my meal plan for today so I need to think now while I've got a spare 5 minutes!

RIGHT! Decided now! Home made spicy beef burgers with 2 WW whole meal bread (HEb) and a bit of ketchup for syns (still need to check syn values) with lots of roasted veg.

Edit:
Just checked syn value and as I have the asda one its 1/2 syn per tbsp so I shall have 2 tbsp @ 1 syn

Last edited:
Just put a mahoosive chicken in the oven with a whole load of crazy mushrooms, will be serving it later with some leeks, cabbage and butternsquash/carrot/swede mash.

We have a mustard and honey pork joint in the slow cooker, and will serve it with BNS wedges and roast veg.

How do you fit a Chinese in to this diet, want one tonight as treat for OH??

There are low syn things at a chinese - in fact it is probably the best!

Chinese Restaurant, Beef in Black Bean Sauce, average portion, 360g serving - 5 syns on EE and Red

Chinese Restaurant, Beef with Mushrooms, average portion, 300g serving - 4.5 syns on EE and Red

Then if you have plain rice or noodles its very low! xx

I cant remember if I posted here today lol...
ive got weigh in at 7pm so got a lovely homemade chicken and potato curry in the slow cooker. Going to have a ww naan with it and a beer & great as its still within my syns :)
xxx

Tonight we are having chinese 5 spice fish with stir fry veg ( babycorn, sugarsnap peas, tender stem broccoli, spring onions, carrots and pak choi and some noodles and a little rice thrown in too :) yummy

Im gonna try the fajita chicken salad from the most recent simming world magazine

Looks yummy!!

Tonight I am having chicken, pak choi with spinach stir fry type thing with AH spice sensation cous cous.

Seems a bit of a mixed bag but trying to use up left overs.

We're having Mc Mummy tonight. Homemade lamb burgers in a small synned bun with sw chips and salad with ours and beans for the kids.

Cluck cluck breast wrapped in trimmed bacon with tree (brocolli), roast carrotts, peas and Charlotte potatoes. Oh and I've just sat and eaten the quorn pieces I'd cooked for tomorrows lunch. Bad girl

Back