Whats for tea tonight?

Eating out the freezer again...
Tonight we're having chicken curry made in the slow cooker using the Schwartz slow cooker sachet - made 6 portions so less than 1 syn per portion!
Served with rice and either some veggies or a tomato and cucumber salad to make up my 1/3 superfree

Last night I had home made meatballs with veg and tomato sauce and a small portion of pasta.

Tonight we've got pork steaks with veg, stuffing and gravy

hi, tonight were having, bacon, egg, tomatoes and mushroom:D

It's shopping night tonight so we'll have loads of nice food in! However, the OH had a job interview today (unemployed for a year and a half) so if he gets the job then we are going to have Nandos in celebration before shopping! I'll most likely have a salad with chicken and the OH will probably have the biggest chicken pitta know to man! but we can forgive him cos he's worked really hard! :)

Kedgeree for me tonight with some veg :)

Morning all
Another red day for me so Im making :-
  • meatballs -with gherkin, capers etc in
  • garlic mushroom sauce (3) for the single cream
  • hm potato wedges -(1B+1/2 syn)
  • broccoli
  • carrots
mmmmmmmmmm -looking forward to dinner now :D

I'm having Thai Green Chicken Curry too! but not \ philly recipe, mine is from the foods around the world sw cookbook and its lovely

Oooo do u have a recipie for this?

I had meatballs made with Cous cous and pasta with tomato and pepper soup!

Hi Lucy,
Pretty simple, small onion & some garlic softened in frylight, added rice (I had paella rice - but any risotto rice), added a little veg stock, stir until absorbed, need to add just a little at a time until until cooked, meanwhile warm tinned peas & tinned broad beans, then when rice almost done, add veg. Once rice cooked but firm, turn off heat, stir in herbs, I used mint, leave with lid on for a couple of mins, then stir in some quark, again, leave a minute or 2.... then fill yer face!!

When I'm hungry I eat a fair bit, so I used 1/2 tin of each for me.

Im having fried egg, giant grilled mushroom, quorn sausages, beans and ww toast (hexb2) Yum Yum!

EE- Gammon, mango chutney, mash, carrots, broccoli, peas.

Banana split for pud

Back