Whats for tea tonight?

Prawns in a creamy tomato sauce with chilli and wholemeal spaghetti xx

We're celebrating 2 bits of good news tonight so decided to have a take away for a treat :) I will try to make sure its within my syns though still!

we had roast partridge, veggies and roast potatoes (roast swede for me red day) with gravy. Yummmmy!

Helen xxx

sarah83 said:
Eating out the freezer again...
Tonight we're having chicken curry made in the slow cooker using the Schwartz slow cooker sachet - made 6 portions so less than 1 syn per portion!
Served with rice and either some veggies or a tomato and cucumber salad to make up my 1/3 superfree

Changed my mind... Got home and really needed comfort food. So made some mash (with milk & blue cheese LC deli squares), 2 tesco healthy living sausages (2 syns), mixed veggies and some syn free onion chutney. Was scrummy and just what I fancied!

Spaghetti and veg pasta sauce with a tbsp of 0% Total Greek yoghurt.

Have also posted this question in my diary, but maybe someone here can help? The booklet I got when joining has 1 syn for 100g low fat Greek style yoghurt but doesn't mention the fat free version at all. Am I ok to count 0.5 syn for my tbsp o the fat free stuff? Or should I just count it as 1?

Back