Whats for tea tonight?

LittleSausage said:
Spaghetti and veg pasta sauce with a tbsp of 0% Total Greek yoghurt.

Have also posted this question in my diary, but maybe someone here can help? The booklet I got when joining has 1 syn for 100g low fat Greek style yoghurt but doesn't mention the fat free version at all. Am I ok to count 0.5 syn for my tbsp o the fat free stuff? Or should I just count it as 1?

The Total 0% is syn free Hun. Which is great cause I could live on the stuff.

Slimming world friendly "fajitas". I use an open pitta as HEX B instead of tortillas. It was yum!

Attachments

• image-243930249.jpg
    image-243930249.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 98
  • image-3078066683.jpg
    image-3078066683.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 97
Quorn sausage and baked bean bake... Let someone else make the mash though which means I had to use up a million syns because they put so much marg in it!!

xx

Wicca303 said:
The Total 0% is syn free Hun. Which is great cause I could live on the stuff.

Wooo!! Thanks, Wicca! You've just made my day :)

X

Tonight I think I'm going to make 12 Speed soup.

Can't WAIT to go to the supermarket tonight! There's only so much SW-friendly stuff I can pick up from Tesco Express on my lunch break. And I seriously feel a craving for CHEESE! Mini Babybel lights are definitely on the list!!

sw chips,beans and quorn sausage for me tonight!! quite lazy and treaty :) will also be cooking up a sw quiche for fridge for lunches and a stew for tomorrows tea though(always better the next day stew!)

Ham, eggs, sw chips, baked tomatoes and mushrooms

jelly and ice cream

Is this a diet?!

Afternoon all

Im having a green day today so Im making a tomato sauce (in the remoska as I type) with :-
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)
  • fresh tomatoes
  • red peppers
  • chili
  • onion
  • garlic
I will blitz it all down when its done and add a splodge of quark with herbs to make it creamy ;).
Then I will crisp up 28g chorizo (4), and add it in and serve with pasta, frozen peas and sweetcorn AND top with 28g of parmesan (B) mmmmmmmmmmm

I'm on a green day today, and haven't decided yet between
a) courgette risotto
b) quorn burgers & sw chips, beans
c) chunky veg in tomato sauce with pasta

I've not tried the quorn burgers before, but was quite impressed with the sausages the other night

Chicken Curry :)

* Chicken breast
* Onions
* Cherry toms
* 400g tinned tomatos
* Sachet of Shwartz chicken curry mix (5 syns for the whole sachet)
* Mixed steamed vegetables

were having pork chops marinated in fat free natural yoghurt and curry powder, with batchelors savoury rice;)

Back