Whats for tea tonight?

Chilli for tea tonight ....Whats everyone having?

Im having chilli tonight for tea made it last week and froze I put plenty of veg in and chilli beans we are having with rice. Im doing EE do you think I should put anything else with it.

What is everyone else having glad for some future inspiration.:D I find this site wonderful for ideas synvalues and a kick up the bum when needed.

Thanks in anticipation:)

I'm having chicken curry (schwatz curry powder, tinned tomatoes, onions and water!) with chips and rice... all syn free! :D

Baked tattie with beans, cheese (hex), salad, mushroom, onion and 2 sins of light mayo. xx

Slimming world chicken tikka masala yum! Can't wait, I havent tried this recipe before, but it smells lovely! xx

Pork & Pepper goulash with some rice and veg. yum x

Hiya,

The kids and hubby are all having pizza, I on the other hand am having roast chicken with green beans, carrots and cauliflower with homemade mash (no butter of course!) :D

Can't believe you can eat this much! Week 1, so we shall see!

Debridger said:
I'm on a green day today, and haven't decided yet between
a) courgette risotto
b) quorn burgers & sw chips, beans
c) chunky veg in tomato sauce with pasta

I've not tried the quorn burgers before, but was quite impressed with the sausages the other night

ended up with risotto, although with broad beans & mushroom as I still had some beans left in the fridge

We had fishermans stew from the sw website, very nice and dead easy to make.

I'm having lightly dusted haddock fillets (from M&S), SW chips, mushy peas, roasted peppers, roasted tomatoes and some mushrooms = Friday night treat!

So glad I used the online syns calculator for the M&S fish as it's only 3.5 syns because the fillets are 130g each. If you use syns online to look up the syn value, the portion size quoted is much larger and carries 6 syns. I'd planned on 6 so now I have spares.

Coincidentally, 2 x M&S choc finger bisuits are 3.0 syns....hmmmm :)

x

Yesterdays tea on green - chips egg and beans and a brown roll my fav tea ever!
today on EE another fav lol sausage(3 x morrisons eat smart = 3 syns) mash and beans.......no superfree cos had half a melon loads of frozen berries and half a pineapple for breakfast and snacks so think i'm forgiven lol
pudding was synfree rice pudding with a vanilla muller mixed in a 2 tbsp xmas mince = 4 syns, was nommy!

Was going to make 12 speed soup but found my cupboards lacking...
Instead I have chicken and bacon cooked in frylight (fat removed) with 4 dairylea light triangles (17.5g ones) some 0% total yoghurt and a tsp of marmite on the hob. Will have with pasta and lots of carrots on the side. Sounds odd but tastes good!

Back