Whats for tea tonight?

Quorn chicken style pieces stir fry, loads of super free veg and noodle and lashings of soy sauce.

Q

I had Shepherds Pie with broccolli and sugar snap peas.

Pie was made using mince, onion, carrots, tomato puree, beef stock, worcestershire sauce and potatoes. I am so used to being in a red/green frame of mind that I sometimes doubt that the meals we have had are ok on EE.

Is that ^ ok on EE? I'm sure it is but would appreciate clarification. Thanks :D

I had Shepherds Pie with broccolli and sugar snap peas.

Pie was made using mince, onion, carrots, tomato puree, beef stock, worcestershire sauce and potatoes. I am so used to being in a red/green frame of mind that I sometimes doubt that the meals we have had are ok on EE.

Is that ^ ok on EE? I'm sure it is but would appreciate clarification. Thanks :D

Sounds fantastic fo EE hun!
I had Cottage Pie & Tons o veg on the side last week on EE :D

xx

Well last night we had our pork steaks as planned, i may have gone a bit OTT with the gravy >_>

Tonight I've planned for gamon, but as we had pork last night I think I'll change that. Not sure what to yet though.

Having Prawn Biriyan, made with prawns, tin chopped toms, veggies, curry spices, chilli, all cooked up, then half cup of rice and 3/4 cup of water, bring to boil and simmer for 2 mins, off heat, covered for 15 mins and then ready, stir in coriander and season. Tis very yummy and free on EE x

tonight I have one of my favourite fakeaway meals

Ham, egg, SW chips and beans!!! Can't wait already :eating:

Helen xxx

tonight were having toad in the hole(sinned) with cabbage and mashed potatoes(just really took a notion for it);)

i'm giving the sw lamb donner kebabs a go.. wish me luck !

I only joined the other day and made my first SW dinner last night which was the Pork Chow Mein. OH LOVED it and I was shocked at how easy/good it was.

Tonight I'm tackling herb topped fish and homemade SW chips! Nom nom nom!

I'm out tonight to a cote brasserie for a friends birthday .
Had a look at the menu and I'm probably going for a tuna nicoise, I'm having a green day so using my hexb's for olive oil in the dressing and the tuna

Oh and a few cheeky glasses of wine!

might try and make the kebabs, think i dreamt about them last night after reading about them before bed, must get over the obsession with whats for my next meal eeeek! x

For tea tonight i am making "hunters chicken". I wanted to make the syn free BBQ sauce so i wouldnt have to use my syns on bottled bbq sauce but i dont have the ingredients and my local mini tesco isnt that great. Chicken, bacon, cheese (synned as ive used my healthy a's) and bbq sauce (2 syns) with slimming world chips and roasted carrots. Yum!

I have only been back on sw since last wednesday but i am enjoying cooking nice healthy lovely yummy meals again.. so sad but im excited lol. :p:)

x

My tea is a mystery as we're being cooked for by neighbours! Quite scary really as I can't plan my synnage!! I have saved a few syns throughout the week though and having a syn free day until this evening, which includes saving both my HEXs! X

Funcurls - I'm in the same boat as you tonight! I'm going to a friends house, so not sure what I'll be having! Think I'll just set myself a limit and use flexisyns instead of panicking!
x

Back