Whats for tea tonight?

on my own tonight so just going to do myself a jacket potato with tuna and salad.

green day - trying the pitta pizza, 2 x co-op wm pittas(2 x HEB) topped with chopped tomatoes, garlic,onion,sweetcorn,peppers and mushrooms and kerry low low cheese(HEA)will have them with corn on the cob(not had for years!)
Pudding will be my fat free sponge topped with 0% greek yogurt flavoured with ameretto flavouring(thanks to ebay) half cake = 4.5 syns and its massive!!

What's the recipe for these is it on sw website?
Sounds a great alternative to a donner kebab from the takeaway!! x

yeah got it on here, dont know how to post a link but if u go into the recipe folder and search kebab it will come up , i'll let u know how it tastes, smells lovely tho !

yeah got it on here, dont know how to post a link but if u go into the recipe folder and search kebab it will come up , i'll let u know how it tastes, smells lovely tho !

me OH and my little boy have just scoffed the LOT AMAZING !!! i can;t believe how nice they are, even found a recipe for the garlic sauce !! defo having them again !

I made my own tomato sauce with chopped tomatos, spices, herbs, garlic and onions to pour over some wholeweat pasta, and then i grated a little bit of cheese on top as a healthy extra. Mmm. :)

Giving the sw kfc a go too, having with homemade cowslaw, wedges, sweetcorn and broccoli. xx

Just made a massive cottage pie - lean mince, onion, garlic, celery, carrot, herbs, stock, passata and Worcester sauce. It's topped with a mixture of potato, butternut, swede and sweet potato with egg and a sprinkling of Parmesan (synned) for good luck!

It'll last a couple of days, so I'll be on EE today and tomorrow!

EE- large steak and onion in the george forman
loaded potato skins (quark with chives and onions)
Salad

Turkey stir fry for us!

Eeeek I was very naughty and had a takeaway :s we're having a new kitchen fitted at the moment so unable to make anything proper for tea.
I had a relish burger and fries lol

i was going to have a huge chicken kebab and pitta n salad n sw chips ....then when i went in freezer id only an ickle piece of chicken and a manky looking pitta lol...

anyhoo ive chopped up loads of red onion n peppers with some garlic n mixed with chicken n fry lite....made lots of sw chips and a huge salad.....its cooking now and cant wait! mmmmm....also having some pinapple n strawberries n nat yog .....then might have a small kitkat and hi lite later...
man re-arranging the lounge has worked up an appetite! :D

Shepards pie with broccoli, cabbage, carrots and sprouts

Im doing Green so I made sw pizza, potatoe rosti and lots of salad! Free with 2 HA. The pizza recipe is fab! Whoever came up with it... May the good lord bless you! Satisfied my pizza craving, now onto desert: nutella and weetabix in mini fairy cake cases 1 syn each! Yum x

I had Britmum's Ultimate SW Cheeseburger with spicy (SW friendly) potato wedges and a large salad I also had 3tbsp of extra light mayo mixed with fat free yoghurt and chilli powder to go with it. (1.5syns) The cheese and Tesco Healthy wholemeal roll we Hex A and B. Yum!

Red Riding Hood said:
I had Britmum's Ultimate SW Cheeseburger with spicy (SW friendly) potato wedges and a large salad I also had 3tbsp of extra light mayo mixed with fat free yoghurt and chilli powder to go with it. (1.5syns) The cheese and Tesco Healthy wholemeal roll we Hex A and B. Yum!

Now that sounds delicious! And something even my brother would eat! Will definitely be trying that soon :)

Back