Whats for tea tonight?

I'm cooking up a gammon joint. Having 85g as a hexb (I'm on green) served with roasted potatoes, carrots, parsnips & Jerusalem artichokes (cooked in hexb olive oil), some more veggies and I'm trying Britmums onion gravy for the first time

Going to Outback steak house, so having, Grilled Prawns to start, then fillet steak, side salad and Jacket Pot.Desert looks too bad, so not going to have that. Do you think it would be too weird to take in a fruit cocktail I've made? x

Curry night! I'm having AH lentil dhal with prawns and OH's having a shove-it-in-the-oven curry. Might have rice with it and maybe a synned onion bhajee (if I look up the syn value and decide it's worth it!) :)

Going to Outback steak house, so having, Grilled Prawns to start, then fillet steak, side salad and Jacket Pot.Desert looks too bad, so not going to have that. Do you think it would be too weird to take in a fruit cocktail I've made? x
Honestly yes I think it would be too weird, restaurants wont look kindly on you bringing your own food in. They might ask you to leave if you do. MIGHT, though i duno. But I would just not have desert and have it when you get home if you're hungry.

Roast beef, sw roast potatoes, parsnips and carrots roasted in frylite, maybe frozen pea's or green beans too with some gravy.

We just had Spanish chicken slimming world style along with some rice and it was totally yum yum... Not to mention my husband just said thank god it's not another sw meal... Hehe

I cant decide either spagbol with all the veggies that need using in fridge, or lentil dahl with veggies and rice. Hmmmmm decisions!

I had grilled chicken, boiled new potatoes, peas, carrots and cabbage and a yummy yorkshire pud. Omm nom!

i had chicken curry ( the shwartz slow cooker one 4.5 syns per packet) was lush and have loads left so will be having for dinner tomorrow too !

i had chicken curry ( the shwartz slow cooker one 4.5 syns per packet) was lush and have loads left so will be having for dinner tomorrow too !

lou, which is this curry? i have just invested in a slow cooker and looking for more ideas, thanks in advance x

Back