Whats for tea tonight?

on a red day and at work on lates......made myself a tuna omlette.........omg its was MINGING!!!!!!! so in the bin it went! Luckily still feel a bit off food so managed to stay away from the tasty treat machine lol.Got half a fat free cake at home so will have that.

Marmita kua- OM NOM NOM! :)

Can't remember if I've updated what i'm having for tea so i'll do it again if i have.

Roast pork, carrots, sprouts, brocolli, cauliflower, SW roast potatoes, stuffing and gravy.

OH is in work until whenever they finish tonight (so possibly not finishing till 11 or 12pm :() so he'll just have to microwave his when he gets in as I'll be in bed!

I had a mixed grill :)

I couldnt get any lean meat, picking aren't good at co-op on a sunday evening! So I cut off every bit of fat I could see (The dog enjoyed getting a bit of a treat!) and cooked it in the george forman and had some syn free chips and mushrooms :)

I had a quorn peppered steak with potatoes, courgette, yellow pepper, red onion and cherry tomatoes all roasted in herbs with a tbs of Nando's sweet chilli sauce on the side (It's my new love!)

For pudding I had quark mixed with crushed meringue and Black Forest fruits. Bit like a pavlova...kinda.

lou, which is this curry? i have just invested in a slow cooker and looking for more ideas, thanks in advance x

schwartz ( or whatever u call them) do dry packets for slow cookers now they are new i got the chicken curry one and it was lurvly.. chicken, peppers, onion and a potato whack iton high for 4 hours done.. and only 4.5 syns for the packet so if your having it on an EE then it would only be 1syn per serving and well worth it..

Morning all

Im trying a week of EE *gulp* so tonight Im doing:-
  • Asian aubergine and pork casserole 2.5
  • a spoon of rice with peas
  • then I will have steamed cabbage/carrots on the side
I made the casserole yesterday so it could stand and develope -its a new recipe and me oh my it is stunning mmmmmm can't wait :D

I'm going to make spaghetti with leek, peas, mint and some Philly light as my HEXB (I'm on green)

A yummy, scrummy SW Lasagna! xxxx

Finishing the fishermans stew

Poached Fish, Boiled potatoes, Peas Broccolli and Cauliflower :) Boring but healthy

hi, probably just toast, as full of cold, and really struggling to eat:wave_cry:

I think I'm going to put in a tray of roasted veg - got some potatoes, celeriac, carrots, butternut squash, onion, garlic, peppers, and herbs. Will have this with griddled chicken breast and finish off the salad bits.

Mmmm can't wait!!

Back