Whats for tea tonight?

flattened chicken breast with parma ham and HEXA cheese(a take off a prezzo menu), sw chips and mange tout, mushrooms and spinach

Hmm... not sure... but maybe home made beefburgers done on the GF grill with med veg made up of courgette, aubergine, red onion, cherry toms, red and yellow peppers and coriander, served with tsatsiki...

YUM!!!!

Mon tea on green was hm pea and ham soup nom (synned the ham and had 2 x heb brown rolls)
todays tea on EE hm sausage casserole .....3 x morrisons sausage(3syns) mixed beans onion mushrooms peppers and tomatoes, garlic and mixed herbs ......yum
melon to follow

hiyer, food still a bit hit and miss(cold), but going for a green day, so got homemade tomatoe soup in the slow cooker, smells lovely;)

Afternoon all

Im on day 3 of my EE week so Im trying another new recipe:-
quick pork with mild spices (paprika+cumin) (1) -it looks a bit stroganoff like. I will be having a spoon of mashed potato and steamed broccoli, cabbage and carrots....

Last nights Asian aubergine and pork casserole was stunning :D and the other half will go in the freezer later -as a bonus I have picked up 2 more aubergines -whoopse to 20c each today-so I WILL be making another batch of that for the freezer (once I can wedge it in somewhere :p)

CAPRICORN said:
Afternoon all

Im on day 3 of my EE week so Im trying another new recipe:-
quick pork with mild spices (paprika+cumin) (1) -it looks a bit stroganoff like. I will be having a spoon of mashed potato and steamed broccoli, cabbage and carrots....

Last nights Asian aubergine and pork casserole was stunning :D and the other half will go in the freezer later -as a bonus I have picked up 2 more aubergines -whoopse to 20c each today-so I WILL be making another batch of that for the freezer (once I can wedge it in somewhere :p)

Hi Capricorn,

Please can you tell me where you got the recipe, subscribe and pork casserole sound nommy, I think I need to try that.

Thanks,

Toni.

Leftover homemade chicken curry - will have it with wholemeal pasta instead of brown rice as I just checked and wholemeal pasta has so much more fibre :) xx

Not sure im working bought bought some stuff on way in: I have Gammon steaks, Eggs,Beans,Chicken Breasts, Rocket Salad, Butternut suash and sweet potato,Tin of tomatoes, Pasta and rice....What to make!!!
Im thinking chicken breasts in tomatoes with rice and side of sweet potato...argh i dont know any ideas? xxx
iM THINK

We had ostrich burgers, chips with peri peri sprinkle,tzatziki, big salad and pita bread (heb) oh it was a very yummy food!!! not sure if ostrich meat is free, but by this website: Oslinc > Home ostrich meat have much lower fat content than even a chicken so fingers crossed

Tonight I'm cooking pork escalopes in a creamy leek and mushroom sauce - syns for the creme fraiche and sherry.
Served with broccoli, green beans and carrots

We had chicken breast, stuffed with 14g of garlic and herb philidelphia light (1 syn) and sprinkled with garlic powder and paprika. Served it with steamed vegetables.

i had tuna with jacket potato and salad counting tuna as hex it was simple but delicious

Ive had lean steak, 2 sausages from morrisons the eat smart ones (1 syn), sw chips, frylighted egg and baked beans.
Im having fruit after as none of that is superfree. I had salad with an egg and 2 light babybels earlier for lunch and mullerlight yoghurt. Is that ok for extra easy day? Thanks, it's only my first week and tried to make something that wasn't a sw recipe! x

Back