Whats for tea tonight?

Quorn Korma and rice :)

I had my brother and his fiance over for dinner this evening so we had roast beef, frylite roast tatties, carrots, pea's. I was a good girl and didnt have mum's homemade yorkie or stuffing.

I also was good and didnt have any cheesecake with icecream or apple crumble and custard! Instead an activia ff yoghurt lol :D

........I have weigh in tomorrow evening so i wanted to be a good girl, plus i had used 11 syns today all together.

:D

Last night we had home made chicken and veg curry.

Tonight I'll be making pork chops with veg and roast spuds. It's my bday so was tempted to order a take away, but we're going out tomorrow and saturday so definitely can't afford the syns!!! Haha!

Happy Birthday Elb :553:

On to day 4 of my EE week and Im making seafood paella (2.5 max)-I will have mine in a small bowl and then I can have a plate of fresh tomatoes and tickled cabbage - sounds an odd combination, but I can eat tickled cabbage with anything :p
I will post the Asian aubergine and pork stew later.. I generally just adapt recipes from my cookery mags ;)

Happy Birthday Elb....

I went out for dinner last night, it was a quiet steak house/pub..... so, had steak, chicken, salad - asked for the dressing on the side and didn't use it, and a mediumish jacket pot, I'll count it as my 2 HEB....as I knew we would choose a quiet corner I snuck in a couple of lf laughing cows for my spud instead of the butter (HEA), 1 pint (10), 1 whiskey (4) and a dribble of mustard(0.5) .... pretty good I reckon.

2nite will be liver & bacon - yum, yum

Well tonight is slightly out of my control... I'm going to a cheese & Cider/Perry night at my local with all local Welsh cheeses :drool:

So... I'm on a green day and have saved all 4 HEXs for cheese.
I will avoid the bread, and fill up on salady bits, and drink diet coke rather than cider or perry too.
Oooh and I've also got 14 of today's syns to use too...
Mmmm looking forward to it

Made a big syn free veg curry last night which will see us through for a couple of days and I'm freezing some too! It was a great way to use up loads of veg from fridge including just past their best ones! Sweet potatoes, leek, onion, garlic, carrots, mushrooms, courgettes, mange tout, soya beans (from freezer), red pepper and yellow pepper, a few fresh tomatoes and a tin of chopped tomatoes. Spices- hot curry powder, hot chilli powder, cumin and coriander.

:angel:

Got a beef stew currently in the slow cooker - has got loads of veg in it (carrots, celeriac, spuds, swede, onions, butternut). Can't wait!!

Hungarian beef Goulash (from the SW website) served with ww creme fraiche, rice, broccoli and green beans.

Can't decide.... hmmm... either spanish chicken and rice or spag bol then! xxxxx

Back