Whats for tea tonight?

Making stuffed peppers tonight and really looking forwrd to them - not sure what to have with them though...? Ideas welcome

Hungry Horse Pub - Steak, jacket potato and salad (going to ask if they can do it for me).

Can someone do me a massive favour and look at my EE diary for today and let me know if its ok or not? I dont over get EE and dont want to mess up! Thanks xx

giraffegirl - how about chilli con carne? xx

Stuffing the peppers with extra lean mince and veg so fancy a littel something on the side - maybe give SW chips a try and some salad.
Forgive me if i am wrong here but as far as I am aware on EE the steak, jacket and salad is all good as long as the salad is at least a third of your plate
x

Pasta with smoked salmon, prawns and crabsticks, full of spinach peppers, spring onions and quark and a bit of sweet chilli philly (need to syn it though)

I made Britmums Bacon Cheeseburger.
It was without a doubt the nicest burger ive ever had, and ive had quite a few! Hubby totally agress.
Thanks Britmum =D

On a red day - had slow cooked honey mustard pork(recipe from mummy helen).....think it was in the cooker far too long and was rather dry boohoo :-( served with sugar snap peas and green beans and roasted red pepper and gravy(2 syns)

for afters had choc scan bran cake very moist n lovely x

Am having a bit of a roast, minus any meat...so just veg but the SW roasties make it a roast :D

Back