Whats for tea tonight?

Pasta n meatballs with a salad :)

Omelette with some roast chicken, a leftover slimming world sausage (from my awesome butcher) peppers onions, mushroom, and a small bit of cheese :3

I had my HEA as milk which I threw in as well.

Does anyone know roughly how many syns are in bog standard cheese? I had about an icecube sized portion.

And later I'm having some all bran (HEB) and the remainder of my milk :)

Ive got roast chicken wrapped in bacon, sw friendly thyme, and rosemary roasties, carrots,broccoli,swede and parsnips, :) yummy. Just unsure wot to have for pudding !! x

I had chilli packed with mushrooms, onions,peppers and tomatoes on a jkt potato.Grapes and Muller light for dessert. Yummy!!!!

Felt like som (SW friendly!) stodge tonight! potato wedges cooked in frylight with frylight fried eggs and loads of veg. Free as far as I can tell! Anyone think any different?

LittleSausage said:
Felt like som (SW friendly!) stodge tonight! potato wedges cooked in frylight with frylight fried eggs and loads of veg. Free as far as I can tell! Anyone think any different?

PS I'm on EE!

hannata said:
Does anyone know roughly how many syns are in bog standard cheese? I had about an icecube sized portion.

For 28g which is about a small matchbox size, of cheddar, it's 6 syns x

Tonight I'm having turkey escalopes in lemon breadcrumbs. A recipe from Good Food 101 Simple Suppers. 2.5 syns for the breadcrumbs.
I'm on red so serving with carrots, broccoli, green beans and maybe a splodge of EL Mayo mixed with a bit of lemon juice

Looks fine to me - as long as the veg is superfree and taking up a third of your plate.

Hope you enjoyed - can't beat egg and chips (or wedges in your case!)

Tonight we are having the OH's favourite dish of all time, Mac and Cheese! But the SW way! He's a bit dubious about it's cheesiness but fingers crossed it will taste beautiful and he'll never want the fat laden version of teas past!

Tonight we are having the OH's favourite dish of all time, Mac and Cheese! But the SW way! He's a bit dubious about it's cheesiness but fingers crossed it will taste beautiful and he'll never want the fat laden version of teas past!

Ooh ooh my OH loves Mac and cheese too!!! Are you following any recipe? If so can I have it?!

On New Year's day I made a Mac and Cheese roast veg bake, it was really tasty but not really like real Mac and Cheese. I used cheese, cottage cheese, fromage frais, nutmeg, loads of salt!!!!

julesmorris said:
Ooh ooh my OH loves Mac and cheese too!!! Are you following any recipe? If so can I have it?!

On New Year's day I made a Mac and Cheese roast veg bake, it was really tasty but not really like real Mac and Cheese. I used cheese, cottage cheese, fromage frais, nutmeg, loads of salt!!!!

We are using the SW from an ok magazine. When I get home and sample it I'll post the recipe for you! Its got pasta, cheese and cauliflower??? I hope it's nice too because the OH half has been doing really well on the plan and he deserves a treat of sorts!

I have weigh in tonight and don't get home until about half eight so like to have something ready to go in the slow cooker.
I've just stuck in all the bits and bobs for a yummy spag Bol - I've added grated carrot, grated courgette and loads of onion to make sure I get my 1/3 superfree.

i think i am going to make peking lemon chicken, im going to try and give the chicken a crispy coating using cornflour i will let you know how i get on. (FINGERS CROSSED!)

Day 5 of my EE week so Im doing:-
  • braised beef and onion casserole (in the slowcooker since 9am mmm)
  • mashed swede
  • steamed nobbies, carrots, leeks,broccoli and peas

Back