Whats for tea tonight?

turkey meatballs in a tom/veg sauce with pasta.

sarah83 said:
Tonight I'm having turkey escalopes in lemon breadcrumbs. A recipe from Good Food 101 Simple Suppers. 2.5 syns for the breadcrumbs.
I'm on red so serving with carrots, broccoli, green beans and maybe a splodge of EL Mayo mixed with a bit of lemon juice

That sounds absolutely yummy :D

Homemade meatballs in tomato & garlic sauce with spaghetti for me and a salad bowl on the side for the SF

Red Day for me - so chicken topped with bacon, SW BBq sauce, and HEX 42g cheese, with 227g pot made into wedges, salad & a spoon of lf coleslaw.
Feels so naughty but its not! Cant wait! :)

Venison steaks marinated in soy sauce and a spoon of tom yum paste - then stir-fried with lots of veg and served with egg noodles xx

some of the meals tonight sound lovely, we had bacon, sausage(wall's skinless)(bit odd, ist time cal came out at 1 sin, 2nd time came out at 2.5) egg:D:D

SW chips, with fried eggs and baked beans, and fried mushrooms and red onion for 1/3 SF. Also had 2 wholemeal bread (HEXB) so i could have chip butty's! Havn't had one since being on plan!

Used up all the leftover veg....green beans, celery, peppers, leek with garlic and chilli cooked in passata and quark to make it creamy. All served with pasta shells. :D

Back