Whats for tea tonight?

Sweet potato and chick pea curry :)

Out to dinner tonight so I'm not sure. Was hoping to go to the harvester, but its about 16 miles away so I'm not sure if thats too far as a friend is driving :(

Sarah-Jayne said:
chilli con carne and sw chips :)

This is what I'm just about to have for lunch! Had some left over chilli from last night, so I've just done a handful of chips to go with.

And tonight me and the BF are having SW Chicken Kiev, with Herbed potatoes and vegetables! Followed closely by a meringue nest topped with fruit and low fat yogurt! Yummmyyyyy xx

Tonight, we are having my new favourite thing for tea, which is chilli pork noodles. Hubby makes them for me, they are syn free, and I would happily live off this!!

Tomorrow lunch is syn free meatloaf with veggies - mmmmmm!!

Gammon steak, sw chips, mushy peas and mushrooms...washed down with a generous glass of red! :party0036:

Mmm Barsi.. do you have the recipe? xx

I do indeed!!

500g lean pork mince
1 green pepper
1 red chilli
a sprig of spring onions
half a bag of beansprouts
A block of fine egg noodles per person
Soy sauce
Schwartz all spicy all season (for extra bite if wanted!!

Finely chop the chilli whole (with seeds). Lightly dry fry in a wok and add the pork mince. Stir fry for 6-8 mins until the pork mince is cooked. Meanwhile boil the noodles as per the packet. Drain and put to one side.

Add the pepper and spring onions to the wok, and stirfry with the pork and chilli for 2-3 mins. Add the noodles, beansprouts, soy sauce and seasoning. Stir fry for about 5 mins then serve!!

So simple, so tastes amazing!! Because you are stir frying the mince and the chilli together, the heat is in the meat, not the whole dish. But we like food with a bit of bite, hence the seasoning!!

If you try hope you enjoy as much as I do. I could live off this dish!! x

hi, tonight were having lovely homemade ham soup:D

I almost wish we werent going out now! I'm starving!

Bless! You'll really enjoy it when you finally eat! Let us know what you have xx :talk017:

Just made the most AMAZING burgers. Extra lean mince beef, softened some red onions and mixed them in with the mince. Then cracked in an egg and moulded the meat around a babybel (HexA) each then whacked it onto the George foreman nom. Served in a wholemeal roll (HexB), SW chips and loads of salad.

Back