Whats for tea tonight?

Stuffed marrow with lean beef mince, carrots, onions and peppers..topped with low low cheese (HEA)

Its soo yummy and very filling!

Next time ill be using EXTRA lean mince!

Gammon Stake with lots of green salad. I prefer green days but in the past it helped to put in a red day every so often.

Broccoli and cauliflower soup!

33vhimd.jpg

Well I got an actifry today so have been cooking lots of chips!! lol

Well I say lots, had some chiili roasted pots with some chicken earlier & then just had to try & make some chips so made praprika chips for pud :D

Been to Wagamamas -

Tried to be good - had Edamame beans with chilli chicken ramen (chicken noodle soup with beansprouts and onion). Also had a bottle of lager to wash it down with.

Hopefully not too may syns (I haven't had any others today on EE and it was really tasty!!).

Squeako said:
Been to Wagamamas -

Tried to be good - had Edamame beans with chilli chicken ramen (chicken noodle soup with beansprouts and onion). Also had a bottle of lager to wash it down with.

Hopefully not too may syns (I haven't had any others today on EE and it was really tasty!!).

I haven't been there for about 4 years - now you've got me drooling!

Had a pub meal out this evening, i also tried to be good and choosed cajun chicken, salad and new potatoes. I even asked to have no butter on the spuds... go me! :D

how good were you jelly bean !! tonight were having a traditional burn's supper, haggis,tatties and nips,sin in teh haggis aren't to bad 3sinz an oz;)

I'm making slow cooked pork with orange and star anise. I'll serve with spring onion mash and veggies

Last night we went out to Table Table, it was ok but a bit expensive for what you get and not really SW friendly!
I had the chicken goujons with little side salad to start, then a bacon cheese burger :eek:
Then a belgian waffle :eek:

So probably not the best choices... but I've lost 1.5lb this week when I weighed myself this morning!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

SO pleased!!!

Dinner tonight is going to be very SW friendly apart from a little bit of gravy. We're having roast pork, loads of veg and SW roast potatoes. MMMM :D

Back