Whats for tea tonight?

Sunday lunch is late today, so having Roast chicken, roasted potatoes (fry light and rosemary), cabbage, carrots, small stuffing ball (1.5) and a drizzle of gravey (2).

Having a green day today.........Quorn Spag Bol, works out at approx 1 syn to account for the tomato puree......cooked 4 bags of it in my slow cooker as Quorn mince on special £1 a bag in Tesco's & it made about 12 meals, so freezer well & truely topped up! Best thing we ever bought, Im loving my slow cooker!

Quorn roasting joint, with either sw roasties or mash potato mixed in with onions and leeks cooked in frylite. Some kinda veg on the side im thinking.

x

Yesterday on green - mushy pea curry and veggy egg fried rice all syn free nom nom

Today on another green - bacon(HEB) and mushroom pasta carbonara using 57g of philly light garlic n herb(HEA) another nommy syn free tea

Roast lamb, SW roast tatties, loads of veg and a spot of gravy! Xxxx

Chilli and rice today! Made with turkey mince and soya mince. It's a big batch, and I used 3 tbsp tomato puree. Can anyone give me the syn value for the puree? Apart from that, it's free.

I have some extra lean mince to use up. Am going to fry it off (using frylight), add finely chopped onions, garlic, mushrooms and grated carrot, lots of soy sauce, a tbsp honey, and some chinese five spice. Planning to serve it with wilted cabbage leaves and do it like wraps. Or might use lettuce leaves instead.

Well dinners in the oven

its smells soooooo yummy but will it taste as yummy.

Have made the lasange for the first time.

Back to let you know in a little while.

Chinese take away, but within my Syns allowance - crab and sweetcorn soup and chicken chow mein.

just polished of a big plate of mashed potatoes, cabbage and cubed beef slowly cooked with mushrooms, onions, red pepper and one sweet potato to make a delicious gravy thingy stew :)

I had steak, oven roasted baby potatoes and a mountain of veggies! OM NOM NOM!

Back