Whats for tea tonight?

Kelly85 said:
Think mines going to have to be Chinese takeaway!! Away with work this week and in a hotel where the food isn't very healthy and it needs to be quick as I've got work to do at the hotel before tomorrow!! It's the same every night this week so hoping for a curry one night as they can be quite low syns! Mite get a microwave meal for one night as the office has a microwave so could eat here before I leave!

Try chicken and black bean sauce for your Chinese with boiled rice if your doing EE. It's 5 syns.

I don't know what to have tonight. Just been shopping and have loads of bits in. Think I will make chilli con carne or spag bol, something nice and easy before class.

sheperds pie with green beans and carrots.

On a red day - bought some river cobbler fish from asda for £2.00 so trying that, have seasoned with shwartz salmon mix and will have with loads of peppers and cherry tomatoes.Will let you know what it was like!!!
If anyone has any recipes for this fish pls share lol

****omg this fish is minging!!! lol the seasoning clearly did not go with this fish and the texture was odd meh gutted! still hungry and at work and avoiding the tasty treat machine!***

Last edited:
I'm being lazy tonight! Jacket Potatoe with Cheese & Beans! Yummmmmm x

Broc 'n' cheese pasta and sauce, some quorn chicken style pieces thrown in.

Very basic, very tired.. lol.

Chilli egg noodles mixed together with a can of chopped toms, a can of sweet corn, a bag of microwaved steamed veg and chopped up quorn sausages. Very colourful!

egg omlette, batchelors rice and home made chicken goujons (3 small ones) and a big old green salad. yummy x

Tonight is pasta bolognese - nice and easy so even hubby can make it if I'm too tired!

Steak and wedges (only cos the SW chips never turn out right for me)
snap, ive tried slimming world chips so many times now and they are either dry or look like a pile of mush.
i do wedges now coated in the diet coke mix they are lovely my kids go wild for them

Back