Whats for tea tonight?

SW fry (spray light) up with sw chips and beans :)

I had fish pie last week from a receipe someone posted on here in the recipes bit and it was absolutely lovely. My husband who didn't know it was a SW receipe had seconds.

I am having spinach and mushroom lasagne with SW chips tonight

Last night we sort of fell off the wagon... had a take away, but I'm paying for it today, not been well at all and even had to ring in sick to work :( My body has obviously got used to eating the SW way and is protesting now!

So not sure what we'll be having tonight, it depends on if i'm feeling better tonight. I'll tell you then!

Last night we sort of fell off the wagon... had a take away, but I'm paying for it today, not been well at all and even had to ring in sick to work :( My body has obviously got used to eating the SW way and is protesting now!

So not sure what we'll be having tonight, it depends on if i'm feeling better tonight. I'll tell you then!

Try making some sw free soup, that will detox you and it'll be free x

oh, love haggis, and it's only 3 sins an oz;) Hubbies having leftover haggis tatties and swede tonight, i'm having homemode leek and tattie soup:D

Afternoon all

After getting a 4lb loss on * week doing my week of EE experiment :party0048: (usually a red/green girl), Im doing another week of EE ..sooooo tonight we are having:-
  • gammon -need to cook the joint later
  • hm wedges (0.5syn)
  • "fried" egg
  • lots of salad
and Im making some fresh baked white bread to go with hubbies -with organic butter on :eek:

im makin shepards pie my portion having mashed suede and carrot topping and my hubbys havin frozen mash topping half and half shepards pie but at least we are both eating the same meal for a change!

I have a chicken crown defrosting so that roasted with brown rice, tenderstem broccoli and asparagus. Will need to think of a sauce to go with it xx

Bbq chicken and cheese melt, SW friendly chips and roasted red peppers. Maybe some SF jelly and fruit for dessert!

Back