Whats for tea tonight?

We are gonna have chicken wrapped in parma ham, garlic n herb roast potatoes and green beans - yummy:D

Well ive managed to make a fish pie and it smells rather yummy - might taste pants though :jelous: !!

Probably have fruit and yoghurt for afters or a s/f jelly whilst watching the biggest loser....cant wait! x

Tonight is Chicken,Sweet potato,Potato,Swede,Carrot and Barley slow cooked stew! :) and gunna have some broccili and cauli on the side :) xx

Shepard's Pie with a sweet potato topping, served with a big portion of curly kale :)

Pork Chops, Mash & Veg with a lil gravy! x

Green day for me.. homemade quorn cottage pie, broc broc and carrots. xx

Red Day for me - Hubby made the yummy Prawn & courgette curry (only we make it with mussles in place of prawns) - had it with some roasted potatoes (HEb) steamed broccoli & sugar snap peas :)

spicy moong dhaal made with lamb stock, rice and lots of crispy lettuce and juicy tomatoes with a lilt zero gonna have a skinny dipper lolly chopped up with banana for dessert.....mmmm yum! xx

I had falafal (SW version) with a HexB Pitta bread, leaf salad, homemade salsa, homemade yoghurt dip and some SW chips.

Needless to say, I'm pogged!

Back