Whats for tea tonight?

Mine is not as exciting as some of yours, Youngs cod in butter sauce, lots of mixed veg and potatoes, EE day

I went to my sisters after class tonight and she made the Lamb dansak from the SW magazine (a few issues ago) It was lovely :D

Helen x

I had a ham and tomato sandwich with laughing cow light on RYE BREAD (house of Westphalia from holland and barratt) It's not on the online syns, and I can't believe two slices have to be synned at about 12 (using 20 cals per syn)! Can anyone tell me differently? Can some of it be a HEb? If not, I know I won't be having any more!

Tea on red was slow cooked beef stew9 -had onions mushrooms and peppers in it and gravy granules to thicken stock was lovely n rich - had it with a big pile of mashed sprouts yum yum

On nights so having sw tomato soup and a 0% greek yogurt with an alpen light mixed in nommy

Spaghetti carbonara sw style my hubby loves it :0)
Hi, is there a recipe for that anywhere, that is right up my street, I did try to make something similar last year, I think it was called Spring Carbonara, I have to say it did not turn out well, but probably my cooking!

Hi, is there a recipe for that anywhere, that is right up my street, I did try to make something similar last year, I think it was called Spring Carbonara, I have to say it did not turn out well, but probably my cooking!

The phillidelphia website do a lovely carbonara and very easy! I use my HEA for the philly and syn the ham or bacon if on a green day(free on e/e)i also add onions and mushrooms to get my superfree in lol

I have had a nosy at the site, do you make the six portions as per recipe? Just not sure if you can freeze the spaghetti,oh I have just realised I could make the sauce for 6 and do the spaghetti seperately as required. Can you use all that amount of philadelphia as a HEX? If I was syning it have you any ideas what the syn value is? I am sorry for all the questions I am such a diabolical cook and just want to make sure I have it right in my head. Thank you

Morning all

Im making the classic chicken curry(0.5)from the sw curry cook book I will have mine in a small bowl with a spoon of rice and a big ole plate of steamed cabbage mmmmm

The phillidelphia website do a lovely carbonara and very easy! I use my HEA for the philly and syn the ham or bacon if on a green day(free on e/e)i also add onions and mushrooms to get my superfree in lol

Just to let you know, philly is only a HEXB on green - so will need to be synned if not using it as a HEXB or if you're doing EE.

Tonight I'm having beef chilli out the freezer (2 syns for chorizo) and rice... no energy to cook at the mo!

Hubby's home after a few days away, so thought the occasion called for a nice piece of lean rump steak, lots of onions and mush, nice big salad :D

Back