Whats for tea tonight?

Ooooh I like the sound of that! Me and boyfriend are big spag bol fans and use my HexA for the cheese on top! I can't do garlic bread...I'll end up scoffing the lot! x

Homemade turkey burgers, SW chippys, veggies and homemade garlic dip!! Mmmmm!

its the best day of the week for me - weigh in night therefore afterwards its "treat time" yaaaaaaay!

beef cobbler from an old sw mag. we have it about once a fortnight if its cold outside. has anyone tried knorr stock pots? they are brill and free!! the rich beef flavour is fab.

Jacket potato with Quorn chicken pieces cooked with toms, a spag bol stock cube and a sqwueeze of that easy chilli stuff! Just make it up as i go along lol!

Bee x

beef cobbler from an old sw mag. we have it about once a fortnight if its cold outside. has anyone tried knorr stock pots? they are brill and free!! the rich beef flavour is fab.

Do you have the recipie? sounds delish x i've seen the stock pots, but wasnt sure if they were synned :p

I'm having chicken Curry with plain bolied rice and may syn a WW naan bread if i feel the need.. although usually pack out the curry with so much i dont need much else x

Not sure tonight, needs to be something quick as I haave a late night meeting :( Won't get home till 9:30ish!

Last night I had made a gorgeous bolognaise - it tasted so good as I made it with quorn mince so I could have spgahetti (red day girl) & was packed out with veggis - that I could have again tonight but don't really want to be cooking that at that time!!

beef cobbler recipe

681g lean stewing steak
2 onions
3 carrots
2 garlic
1 medium suede
113g dumpling mix
3 tbsp mix herbs
fry light
salt and pepper
1 pint of stock-bovril/knorr stock pots

pre heat oven 160/gas 3
brown meat
chop all veg
put all into casserole dish add meat
pour over stock
cover and cook in oven for 2 hours
make 4/6 dumplings with dumpling mix
add to casserole and cook for a further 1/2 an hour.

and im pretty sure all knorr stock pots are syn free.

enjoy

Jacket pots here with beans and cheese, and fried mushrooms and red onion, we love it in this house! Have it once a week at least.

Not had a very good day food wise as been away with work... So I'm making a syn free lentil Dahl with rice to try and make up for it!

Thought I'd tell you all what I had last night:

Potato & bacon rosti, topped with a little bit of spinach fried with some garlic. And then topped with a poached egg! With tonnnnssss of veggies on the side!

And it was beautiful! And syn free :D xxx

Back