Whats for tea tonight?

KFC style chicken, chips and a tomato and red pepper puree. Should probably have a side salad to up my super free too :)

ive just eaten quorn spag bog with cheese on top mm..

i made it weds night so its been in the fridge 2 days which always helps quorn taste better!!

E/E day - i will be having 'i can't believe it's not a full fat greasy kebab', (doing a beef one) with co-op wm pitta(HEB)n salad and gonna try some rosti's for a change, followed by 1/2 a fat free sponge stuffed with quark n summer berries ..............i can't wait for tea!Love SW

Going to give the spicey noodles dish a try I saw on Sat Morn Kitchen today with King Prawns instead of the high syn'd crispy chicken.

OH ruined my plans for dinner last night... but in a good way. He called me as he was leaving work at about half 8 last night and decided he was going to take me out for dinner and a movie :D
So we went and saw "Morning Glory" and had a meal at Potters as we had a voucher from our previous cinema trip.
If we're going to make it a regular outing I'm going to have to stop thinking of it as a treat/night off and try to be a bit more SW friendly in my meal choices/snacks from the cinema >_<

hi, i'm having an ee day, i'm going try the pork chow mein, from the booklet in the starter pack with 2 mini spring rolls fom iceland for 4 sins:D

fakeaway night - woop!
Extra Easy day
mccain rustic chips (100g for 1 syn) So may have half a bag cause I am piggy!! 2 low fat sausages, egg and beans:eating: and before anyone says I know no 1/3 superfree, its the only meal of the week I don't actually bother too much, tho most probably will have some fruit and jelly later on for pudding.

Helen xxx

cheesy chips, grilled pork chops, mushrooms, tinned toms and baked beans, for afters WW jelly and friut salad with vanila infused quark oh cannot wait!

Chinese take away again (2nd weekend running) as we've been plastering the kitchen all day and it's covered in the stuff.

Back