Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight I had double cheese burger, Cajun wedges, salad with balsamic vinegar. Im so full, couldn't manage it all xx

Attachments

• image-1967557965.jpg
    image-1967557965.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 117
Am on a green day and thought I'd give Quorn another go. Is always a bit of a problem as I don't like the Quorn sausages, the steak, the mince... Had the Quorn Southern Fried Strips for the first time - and really enjoyed it! ;) Was yummy with rice and peas and (I think) only 1 1/2 syns each.

Am on a green day and thought I'd give Quorn another go. Is always a bit of a problem as I don't like the Quorn sausages, the steak, the mince... Had the Quorn Southern Fried Strips for the first time - and really enjoyed it! ;) Was yummy with rice and peas and (I think) only 1 1/2 syns each.

The Quorn swedish frozen meatballs are yummy with some sauce and they are free :)

SS soup to start then a kind of cornation chicken pasta with loads of salad.

Gammon with "sunshine veg" and chips I think! :) Definately gammon with something! lol.

hi, im having roast beef and all the trimmings, including 2 sins for yorkshire pudd, and a mock sin free trifle:D

SW cottage pie & tons of extra veg with a little gravy!

Followed by a meringue nest topped with mixed berries & fat free yogurt with sweetner & vanilla mixed in! Yummy licious!!!

(followed by the gym lol!)

At present the plan is to do some home made potato wedges and a nice bit of beetroot salad.

Back