Whats for tea tonight?

I'm doing a quorn sweet and sour in the slow cooker, will add the recipe if it's nice :)

we are having salmon and stir fried veg :)

SW fish and chips
Salad with garlic dressing (low cal mayo, quark lemon juice, vinegar, garlic paste, salt and pepper)

Followed by mini chocolate oreo cheesecakes (2.5 syns each!) and low fat ice cream. Nom!

I love this diet. :)))))

Beef roast mm loads of cabbage :) yummy. Sweet pot and parsnips sugar snap peas carrots! How many syns are Yorkshires? Anyone know? Xxx

100g of chip shop chips, dry fried egg and baked beans. YUM, YUM, YUM!!

on E/E had fabulous lasagna with a packet cheese sauce mix(3.5 syns 1/2 pack)with peppers mushrooms and onions in sauce as well as ......wait for it........speed soup lol added some to sauce for extra veg defo got my 1/3 super free in!!! really full so no pud for me

Had a ham salad with lettuce, tomatoes, eggs, beetroot, a few laughing cow cheeses and a bit of french dressing, really scrummy, gonna have some fruit, yoghurt and later maybe a curly wurly

Leftover pasta with sweet snaps and philadelphia light (as he).

Just had 2 very lean pork loin steaks served with green beans and root vegetable mash (turnip, parsnip & Carrot) was great, made 3 portions, one for now, one for OH who is on night shift and the other to pack up for tomorrows dinner at work.... I will be saving so much cash on this plan too... great for the new clothes that I shall hopefully need

xx

Back