Whats for tea tonight?

I'm trying to save syns for a meal at the weekend so had low fat super noodles, frozon peas, sweetcorn and quorn sausages. All free for me ;)

jojogonnabeslim said:
on E/E had fabulous lasagna with a packet cheese sauce mix(3.5 syns 1/2 pack)with peppers mushrooms and onions in sauce as well as ......wait for it........speed soup lol added some to sauce for extra veg defo got my 1/3 super free in!!! really full so no pud for me

Hi jojo. What make is the cheese sauce mix? Sounds like a lovely tea! ;)

met up with a friend, I was a good girl - 2x diet coke & 2x beer ( normally all beer and more than the 4 !!)
so got in around 11ish, walked passed all the KFCs, burger kings etc and had a toasted pitta (heb) remaining laughing cow from lunch, ham and salad... I feel good

Pasta with LOADS of mushrooms. Smoked bacon, onions and chicken pieces as well. Then a big bowl of apple and melon covered in strawberry yog and half a crunchie biscuit(2 syns) crushed on top, yummy.

Pasta with left over tomato sauce from Monday, ham and spinach followed by sugar free jelly with tinned mandarins set into it and yoghurt (3 syns for the whole tin).

I'm going to have 2 Quorn lamb style grills (syn free) with some stir-fried veg- onion, leek, cabbage, carrot, red and green peppers, mushrooms and also make some chips in my Actifry- I will probably have a blob of sauce- my fave at the mo is Reggae Reggae sauce just to liven things up a bit and I can afford the syns!X

Lamb and feta warm salad with loads of med veg xxxx

Green day - have saved both A's n B's so i can have 2 x pitta pizza's with loads of garlic n veg on top having it with mini corn on the cobbs.
Had loads of super speeds today - beans(b/fast), superspeed soup(for dinner), 1/2 melon and will have loads of raspberries mixed in 0% greek yogurt with a meringue nest crumbled in later on nommy nom!

beef fajitas using a free perfect shake cajun spice mix and wrapped in lettuce leaves instead of tortillas....still yummy!!

dancingqueen1987 said:
What can I make for tea with laughing cows? Something quick and easy!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cook some pasta and melt the laughing cows in! Add chilli flakes or herbs and serve with a salad? Or put some veggies into the pasta mix?

Back