Whats for tea tonight?

Hope you enjoy it, I love it, but then aubergines are my fav veg and could eat them all day lol

To be honest its only in the past few months I have started eating them, but boy I will be making this pie again! It was a total hit, the kids demolished everything that was on their plates, Freya my 3 year old was asking for more cheesey aubergine!!

Girls if you havent tried it, please do, its a complete family meal that you will all enjoy and just 1HexA

Thanks loads hun x

meatballs made with turkey mince,hm sauce and spagetti.....all totally yummy and totally syn free.......cooking now and i cant wait!!!

Hope you enjoy it, I love it, but then aubergines are my fav veg and could eat them all day lol

It was absolutely fantastic - kids cleared their plates, as did hubby and I, yummy yummy it was declared by my 3 year old!

I have lots left of the middle for a yum free lunch tomorrow (without the egg and cheese) and I will very definately be making that one again!

Huge hit for a family meal xx

I'm having linguine with sticky balsamic veggies (red onion, peppers, cherry toms). Absolutely nommy. Simple, filling and delicious.

Lamb griddled with garlic and rosemary, with Ainsley harriot morrocan cous cous and a pepper, tomato and onion sauce. With a blob of fat free Greek yoghurt. It was delicious and only a couple of syns!!!!! Definitely doing that again.

In the oven is a potato bake, I used to love the packet mixes for them so will have to see how it turns out! I made it with potato slices, loads of onions, garlic, mustard, black pepper and fat free natural yogurt. I would have used quark if I had some but waiting for shopping to be delivered tonight ;)

I had a couple of Cauldron sausages with herby roast veg (potatoes, butternut squash, red pepper, red onion, courgette and cherry tomatoes) with a splosh of Nando's sweet chilli sauce.

Carrot cake with a hexb of orange philadelphia for pudding later.

It was absolutely fantastic - kids cleared their plates, as did hubby and I, yummy yummy it was declared by my 3 year old!

I have lots left of the middle for a yum free lunch tomorrow (without the egg and cheese) and I will very definately be making that one again!

Huge hit for a family meal xx

Ahh glad you enjoyed it, it does take a while to prepare, but totally worth it. :)

I had pasta with a sauce made from garlic, mushrooms, bacon, onion and tin tomatoes. Fried some aubergine in soy sauce and had 28g of cheese on top!!

It was great and even my boyfriend loved it who is 'anti' anything SW!! so I don't tell him any more and he doesn't notice

Hiyer, tonight were having, liver and bacon, with cabbage and mash:D

Tonight I'm having whatever OH makes for me cos I woke up feeling pants. Might just have SW chips and asda curry sauce granules.

Back