Whats for tea tonight?

I'm having a light tea of 6 crispbreads with ELF and a yogurt (partying with the girls tonight so need to save room for the diet cokes!)

Tonight we're having a curry. I'm having chicken madras (which I'll syn) with sw chips and boiled rice. Excited.

I'm going to do a bit of an adaptation of BritMum's paprika chicken.
So we're having chicken boobs, passata (with herbs, paprika & a bit of chilli) peppers, onion, celery, baby corn, carrot and rice :)
Hopefully it'll be nice!

Sweet and sour chicken. New SW mag has a recipe for sweet and sour pork 1 sun so I did it with chicken instead looks lovely, hope it tastes good!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins app

Sw chips, topped with tesco curry sauce packet mix (6.5syns for the whole packet - serves 4) and some mushy peas

Ham salad, inc. grated cheese, boiled egg, spring onion, cottage cheese, iceberg lettuce, cucumber, carrot, red cabbage and radish.

All washed down with a Sauvignon de coke (diet) 2011 vintage;)

Stir fry chicken, vegetables and steamed rice. X

Hello, not updates for a couple days been mad busy at work cos of the winds!
Thur tea green - mushy pea curry and egg fried veg rice
Fri tea E/E cod fillet and mushy peas ( been trying to get a load of superfree in this wk)
Tonights tea is my fav......i can't believe its not a kebab! served with 2 HEB pittas and salad nom nom!

Just eaten...a quorn peppered steak with sw chips sprinkled with chip shake (YUMMY!!!! even kids wolfed them down!) beans and carrots. Strawberries for afters later when I'm feeling peckish again. Syn free tea :)

Back