Whats for tea tonight?

Hubby and I had britmums Fajita pasta but i used chicken instead of pork!

It was blinking lovely! Added mushrooms to the recipie, as i lurve them in fajitas, and also more passata to make it a tad more saucy, but not much!

Had some refried beans (free) on the side, and a tbsp of hot guacamole too - synned it, but cant remember how many, was only a few!!

Really yummy tea, I love cooking, and have found Britmums blog to be fantastic in my first week xx

had marinaded chicken kebabs with sw chips and salad lush!!

I had sweet potato wedges with quorn turk'y burgers topped with grilled tomatoes and onion and 42g of reduced fat cheddar, then a salad of romaine lettuce, cucumber and gerkins. YUM!!

I had steak, mashed potato and green beans with salad. Nommy!

I had Joe's chilli & garlic sausages with a jacket potato and stirfried veg- I added 1/2 bag of fresh spinach for extra goodness yum yum! Drizzled some sweet chilli sauce over jacket to add a bit of moisture!X

I had stirfry with rice and chinese pork skewers, tasty!

I had SW kfc chicken (using quorn fillets) with rustic chips (2.5 syns) ketchup (2 syns) and lots and lots of salad on the side! Very delicious :)

Hi there

I made Chicken Noodle Soup in Slow Cooker (was nice but felt kind of greasy and stodgy - any hints n tips on how to make better next time) Then we had Diet Coke Chicken was delish x

i had squid from the market marinaded in chilli lime and ginger, stir fried with m and s aromatic stir fried veg. Lush

lindshster said:
i had squid from the market marinaded in chilli lime and ginger, stir fried with m and s aromatic stir fried veg. Lush

Mmmm the thought of this dinner is making me hungry! Did you literally just chop up chilli and garlic, squeeze the lime and marinate the squid in that? How long did you marinate it for?

I love squid.. I remember when I was a kid walking around a supermarket begging my Mum to buy some as I'd had it at my grandparent and then saying really loud "I like the testicles best"! I couldn't understand at the time why everyone around was laughing! X

HPSaucy said:
Mmmm the thought of this dinner is making me hungry! Did you literally just chop up chilli and garlic, squeeze the lime and marinate the squid in that? How long did you marinate it for?

I love squid.. I remember when I was a kid walking around a supermarket begging my Mum to buy some as I'd had it at my grandparent and then saying really loud "I like the testicles best"! I couldn't understand at the time why everyone around was laughing! X

this made me chuckle.........a lot! Thanks for brightening my morning.

hiyer, today i'm having roast turkey, sw roasties, yorkshire pud(2)(couldn't have a roast with it), swede, carrots, green beans, :D

tonight im having turkey meatballs with hm syn free sauce (a leftover portion from when we had it the other day) with pasta twists.

I'm either going to have the green godess soup that's simmering in my slow cooker or pasta with lots of green veggies (brocolli, green beans, asparagus, peas, courgettes, spinich).

Gave myself an extra syn day yesterday which left me feeling bleurgh so feeling the need to flush my system; had pineapple and grapefruit for breakfast, having some more fruit and a big salad for lunch, then whichever tea i fancy..........maybe both. :D

Back