Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight is day late Sunday dinner - roast lamb, cabbage, swede, sugarsnap peas, actifry parsnips and pots with bisto gravy - roll on hometime!!

I am making my first ever chilli with boiled rice

I'm just going to make a SW quiche with a side salad and some home made free coleslaw. YUM

Extra Light Philly with smoked salmon and tagliatelle, with a load of superfree veg yum yum xxxx

My dinner was throw it all in the pan and see how it tastes!

Quorn chicken style pieces, onions, peppers, garlic, tinned tom's, mixed herbs, paprika (lots nom nom) mixed with some pasta and healthy A of cheese.

I ended up making so much, so im having that cold for my lunch at work tomorrow :D

I made the spicy minced beef with swede thingy (another from the feed your family for a fiver book) and Ive made thai fishcakes ready for tomorrow as Im working late!!! (extra easy cookbook I think?)
I really have taken a different approach to my eating this time...always trying lots of new things and recipes. Even my OH eats the same as me, whereas before I seemed to live on jacket pots and beans or pasta and sauce type things and he flat out refused!!!!

Fourth weigh in tomorrow night! Fingers crossed!

Back