Whats for tea tonight?

Yummy sin free stir fry

had the 3 bean chilli with rice and it was lovely, although i added some chilli powder as it wasnt hot enough.

did the rice in my new rice cooker which is fab, then while we were eating i popped the rice cooker on again and did another batch, then we stirred some milk, half fat creme fraiche, sweetner and cinnamon into it for rice pudding. yum yum

I'm thinking ratatouille, pasta twists sprinkled with some hexa low fat feta :) with some sugarsnaps on the side.. Hopefully it will be yummy :) if not there's always last night's chilli in the freezer!

Prawn stir fry with egg noodles and broccoli, spring onions, chilli and red peppers! Yum! xxxx

Tea tonight was going to be sausages but I don’t really fancy them, so we might have a full English breakfast with 2 hashbrowns for 4.5 syns :D
Maybe 2 sausages (4 syns), bacon, “fried” eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms and 2 WM toast (HEb)
Mmm that’ll go down nicely!

hm burgers tonight!!!! yum!!! will def be with salad and most likely butternut squash 'chips'.
however thats assuming a red day.....if i end up being ee it'll be with sw chips.

Mushroom Stroganoff after WI xx

Chips peaas sausage and egg :) great how u can eat all that syn free haha

hmmm, not decided yet.... either left over mushy pea curry, cooked "breakfast" or spag bol out the freezer. Something quick that I can have when i get in before going to the gym.

I made a SW quiche last night and ate half, so I'm having the other half tonight. I used cottage cheese, eggs, reduced fat cheese from my HexA, onion, red pepper, and tomato.

I've also got some Butternut squash, so I will try these Butternut squash chips I've been hearing about :)

Chicken & Pasta in a sauce made using lf fromage frais and Dijon mustard
Lots of super free veggies on the side :D
also made my first ever pannacotta

Back