Whats for tea tonight?

A grill-up tonight!

3 x WW Pork Sausages (1.5), bacon, eggs, hash browns, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms. nom nom nom :D

Fresh lamb steaks with mint and roasted veg.

We are on a green day & will be tucking into a nice lasagne (made with quorn & the cheese as HEa) with paprika 'tatoes (made in tye actifry) & a side salad - oh I can not wait!!!!

I didnt enjoy my dinner tonight :( quorn sausages, mushy pea's and potato wedges. Usually id be all gobble gobble gobble! But tomorrows going to be a long day for me, and im all just stressed so dinner didnt taste as nice as it usually does.

I made the broccoli mac and cheese from the little book 'quick and easy dinners' that came with the Jan 2011 magazine (I think it was that issue!)

I didn't divide the mixture into 4 separate dishes to cook as it said in the recipe, just bunged it all in one large dish and allowed it to cook for a little longer. I must say before it went in the oven I wasn't so sure whether I'd like it looking at the mixture - but it tasted really nice! OH enjoyed it as well. Can't wait to have the leftovers of it for lunch tomorrow!

mon - red day - slow cooked garlic roast chicken with HEB new potatoes n loads of broccoli trees and gravy! followed by tub of sweetened quark, raspberries and a melted alpen light bar nom!

Tonights tea - green - classic chips eggs n beans with a brown roll for a chip buttie! followed by 1/2 choc n raspberry scan cake nom again!

Back