Whats for tea tonight?

Well since we can now have 100g extra light phili as a HEB on a green day I'm going to do a pasta dish of sausage pasta phili onions garlic and mushrooms!

Ahh i might have to look through that little book sarahm thanks for reminding me :D. As well a bit not stuck for ideas but wanting to find out some more if you see what i mean. I've got WI tommorow so going to pick up the green book, curry book and the books which have the lists of branded foods and what nots. Then going to find somewhere for a coffee and plan my week lol

I'm having beef and mushrooms (5syns)and plain rice from the Chinese, I'm feeling poorly so I'm treating myself to a night off from cooking.

We r having chicken curry that someone in class made on taster night! It tastes exactly like Chinese chicken curry!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mrsbrogden22 said:
We r having chicken curry that someone in class made on taster night! It tastes exactly like Chinese chicken curry!!

Is there a recipe for that I love Chinese style curry

I don't know if it's on the recipe board but I'll put it on here n e way!!
1 x tin of chopped toms
1 x tin of mushy peas
2 teaspoons of cumin
1 tablespoon of curry powder
Salt n pepper
Handful of frozen peas
1 x onion
Cooked Chicken

Put toms, mushy peas, cumin, curry powder, salt and pepper in blender, blend until smooth.
Soften onions in frylight
Add the sauce and chicken to the onions and heat through!

I made this first time today n I added peppers, garlic, chilli powder and chillies to it! Suppose you could add anything to it! It's really nice anyway!!

Kally said:
Thanks for that Mrsb
Hubby hates mushy peas but as there blended he won't know there in it lol ;)

My hubby hates them too! But he said he will try it cos they are blended! Iv just tasted it and h can't taste mushy peas at all, I'll let you the outcome later!! Lol

Mrsbrogden22 said:
My hubby hates them too! But he said he will try it cos they are blended! Iv just tasted it and h can't taste mushy peas at all, I'll let you the outcome later!! Lol

Fab please do

Back