Whats for tea tonight?

purplesky - did you find the soup recipe?? if not here it is.

Speed Soup Free on Extra Easy and Green ♥
1 can mixed bean salad
1 can green lentils
2 cans chopped tomatoes
1 can baked beans
Handful of split lentils
2 large leeks
1 large onion
4 medium carrots
2 parsnips
Mushrooms
Green beans
Chillies
Green, red & yellow pepper
2 beef or chicken or vegetable stock cubes
Salt pepper
Mixed herbs
Water (enough to cover all ingredients)
1.Chop and put all vegetables in pan
2.Add all other ingredients
3.Cover with water bring to boil and simmer until soft
4.Can be left chunky or blended

good luck - everyone up wind from purplesky!

LOLZ!!!

Thanks again great recipe will be keeping the mushrooms out as mushrooms are nasty :D

I had a Yummy stirfry again.

Spinach, mushroom and bacon carbonara followed by banana, blueberry and blackberry with a vanilla muller on top.

Jacket pot with beans & one teaspoon of spread and some Bernard matthews turkey (FREE) Sliced up

What turkey did you use? I posted a thread on here last night, i found out that the Bernard Mathews Wafer Thin Turkey isnt free, there are apparantly syns in it!

Chilli with wedges and rice with peppers through it.

I made a butternut hotpot (recipe on the SW web site) but blended it to make a thick soup and it was VERY tasty will have some more again for lunch tomorrow and freeze the rest and having eaten at 5.30pm and its almost !am now and I am still not hungry - I only ate one bowl full too!!

yesterdays tea on E/E - chilli pork noodles with loads of stir fry veg followed by 1/2 choc n raspberry scan bran cake with sweetened quark
Tonights tea on red using left over pork mince made my fav 'i can't believe its not a kebab'! will have this with 2 wm pittas and lots of salad n sweet chilli sauce later on will nibble on some pineapple, 42 g low fat cheese(HEA) n pickles and maybe some crab sticks

I think tonight I might stuff a pepper and courgette with savoury rice and some extra veggies, top of with some hexa cheddar and pop in the oven.. With some more veggies on the side :) never tried stuffing veg before so fingers crossed!

Going to make some meatballs in a spicy tomato and basil sauce and serve with spaghetti and salad xx

Chicken drumsticks :) dont know what to do with them though :/ any suggestions?

Chicken drumsticks :) dont know what to do with them though :/ any suggestions?

You could make a marinade for them- fat free yogurt mixed with curry powder, cumin, coriander, sweet chilli sauce, mix it all up and coat- leave to marinade if you have time- if not just whack them in the oven as they are! Lovely served with savoury rice (homemade or bought) or spicy veggie couscous!X

My tea will be my night shift food- I'm doing Joe's Chinese style pork steaks with stirfried veg (Asda's oriental bean stirfry) with egg noodles! X

Back