Whats for tea tonight?

we have been talking about the smash pizza at work is it tasty? I am in 2 minds as to whether to try it or not!

quorn and vegetable casserol, yum yum yummmmm

Well I had some chicken that needed to be used up today, so I baked the chicken covered in cayenne pepper and paprika, with some fine green beans and mixed peppers, served with a small portion of rice.

I've had chicken drummers with schwartz bbq shake was really yummy :D, looking forward to trying slimming world prawn toast tomorrow night :p

PurpleSky said:
Aye what is the smash pizza is it just a pizza base made of thick smash topped with things?

Hiya yes let the pizza base go crunchy before putting toppings on, I made my first one last night and it was lovely! Would upload a photo but the uploader won't upload!!!!! Grrrrrrrrr lol x

rest of family are having korma from a jar,rice,naan bread and samosas, me cooking it aswell MUST RESIST TEMPTATION

I am having salmon,stirfry veg and noodles.

Oooo how do you make that? Prawn Toast is my chinese takeaway nemisis!

2½ cm/1in piece fresh root ginger
1 garlic clove
1 egg
198g/7oz cooked peeled prawns
2 level tsp cornflour
¼ tsp Chinese five-spice powder
¼ tsp salt
4 slices of wholemeal bread from an 800g medium sized loaf
2 level tbsp sesame seeds
Fry Light

Prepare the ingredients: peel and grate the ginger, peel and finely chop the garlic and whisk the egg until light and frothy. Place the prawns, ginger and garlic in a food processor and whizz until finely minced. Stir in the egg, cornflour, Chinese five-spice powder and salt and mix well.
Remove the crusts from the bread and spread the mixture on top. Sprinkle over the sesame seeds and press them firmly into the bread with your fingers. Cut each slice into four triangles.
Heat some Fry Light in a pan. Add the bread, prawn side down, and cook for 2 minutes until golden, then turn over and cook on the other side. Serve immediately.

Each triangle is 1.5 syns on extra easy and origional .... 2 syns on green

Back