Whats for tea tonight?

I made the turkey burgers from the website- very nice, with home made potato wedges and baked beans

The jelly with a frozen muller light and loads of fruit!

Can't move!

Made Chili Con Carne and had it with some McCain Rustic Oven Chips. Made the curry nice and hot. Accidentally rubbed my nose after chopping the chili and spent the next half hour in agony. The food was nice though :D

I had the cauliflower and chickpea curry(out of the sw curry book minus the chickpeas as bah had enough of em though thats tea tomorrow night *sigh* lol) with rice and onion and tomato salad with a level tbsp of mint sauce for 1 syn. It was lovely

Last edited:
Grilled sirloin steak, roasted sweet pepper, mushrooms and tomatoes, and a large salad dressed with 2 tbls of Brianna's blue cheese dressing (1.5 syns)

Going to have butternut squash wedges tonight coated in garlic and herbs and lots of chili(fresh) and have that with some veggie chili courtesy of asda lol. Will prob stick some veggies on the side just to bulk up the superfree some more

Another extra easy day........not had a take away for ages so having a chinese, special foo yung and boiled rice n its massive! i count this as 9 syns same as special fried rice? only cos i can't find syn value for this anywhere!

Chilli and baked spud for me tonight. I'm going to try making the chilli with quorn rather than beef mince to see if I can taste the difference. And lots of mushrooms and peppers as my 1/3 superfree.

we have stew tonight.

Back