Whats for tea tonight?

Hi everyone

I've got cajun chicken and veg tonight, yom yom :D:D xx Boo xx

beef casserole and lots of veg

Hi, I'm new to SW (joined Thursday pm) doing EE and new to this thread so hope you don't mind me gatecrashing...
Dinner tonight is classic chicken curry, plain boiled rice and aloo gobi - from sw curry heaven cookbook :D

Got to have a good curry on a saturday night :) x

Hi, I'm new to SW (joined Thursday pm) doing EE and new to this thread so hope you don't mind me gatecrashing...
Dinner tonight is classic chicken curry, plain boiled rice and aloo gobi - from sw curry heaven cookbook :D

Got to have a good curry on a saturday night :) x

Welcome Funkey Monkey :)

You are on the same wave length as me - gotta be a ruby murray on a Saturday night ;)

tonight is cod (not sure how i'm going to cook it yet!) with crushed potatoes, baby corn, broccoli and sugar snap peas.

Also put a muller light in the freezer for pudding which I think I will have with a banana- and in my head think it's a banana split! :p

Tonight is going to be chicken with SW chips and ketchup (syns counted of course)

beef bolognese pasta bake with salad, yum yum. :D

i was going to make some choccy mousse for pudding, but tescos didnt have any quark, l/f fromage frais or choc flav options.

hey ho :( fruit it is.

I'm having a bad sw day :( Gonna have a roast dinner, im starving.

Soup made up of carrots, parsnips, leeks, spring onions and potatoes.

Doing fast forward so am having a tiny piece of salmon, hardly any boiled spuds and veggies. (I am missing my usual portions but a sneaky weigh today shows that this is working, so I'll struggle on til wed!)

SW donner kebab, SW chilli, SW garlic sauce, salad and pitta bread (HexB) :drool:

We has SW pizza took a special trip to asda to get the wholemeal pitta bread. Loaded it with plenty of free goodies and then topped with cheese (HE A) was lovely. Hubby was impressed too!! X x

Chilli with cheese grated on top. Yum yum

I made syn free tikka masala. Hubby had chicken tikka, but I'm on green today so I had veggie tikka with boiled rice. I liked the curry a lot, I'll definitely make it again! But I'm terrible at making rice, so I didn't enjoy it so much. Next time I'll make it on EE so I can have chicken (yum) and just syn an Uncle Ben's micro rice.

Hubby said it was so nice, he didn't even realise it was low fat! And he's a very fussy eater :p

Back