Whats for tea tonight?

Ive had a delicious chicken stirfry - it was very tasty

Had a jacket potato with fat free cottage cheese at work, eww :(
Just eating my first ever roast chicken mug shot now I am home and starving hungry, which is suprisingly tasty ;)

Tonight I baked cod loin with lemon, peppers and onion in foil, and had this with spicy baked SW potato and butternut squash wedges, green beans, and a home made dip (made with herbs, garlic and FF natural yog)

Attachments

• dinner feb 11.jpeg
    dinner feb 11.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 115
I made a sin free veggie curry and bombay potatoes - didn't manage to eat it all!

Chilli, rice and roasted veggies and just had the last slice of sw spanish orange cake with a cuppa - bliss!

Chicken in white wine (alcohol free so it's low syns), with steamed broccoli and green beans, might go wild and have some mash potato with it.

tonight we are having the pizza topped chicken from the new mag with sw chips and salad.

Hiya everyone

Well we're having maltese rabbit stew it tastes lovely xx Boo xx

red day.......burgers......

I had homemade SW burgers with bacon, cheese (b choice), mayo (1 syn), salad.

Pudding........raspberries, mixed in with quark, greek yogurt, sweetner.... lovely.:D :flowers:

BBQ roasted chicken using the syn free recipe on here served with rosemary and garlic wedges, broccoli and salad xx

Pork steak done in the slow cooker with tinned tomatoes, cinnamon, onions, peppers, oxo, red wine vinegar and a touch of water....and mushrooms near the end and some fromage frais stirred in to make it creamy served with roasted butternut squash, cabbage and baby new potatoes...nom nm nom nom

Pork steak done in the slow cooker with tinned tomatoes, cinnamon, onions, peppers, oxo, red wine vinegar and a touch of water....and mushrooms near the end and some fromage frais stirred in to make it creamy served with roasted butternut squash, cabbage and baby new potatoes...nom nm nom nom

That sounds absolutely delicious!

Hubbie cooked lamb in our slow cooker today ... shoulder of lamb, passata, onions, carrots, stock. As I was having a Red day I had sweet potato while the others had mash with cabbage and spinach on the side.

Back